Movie Roll's

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Izzy
Elf

Movie Roll's

Postby Izzy » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:11 pm

If Colfer came on this site and asked some people to list who they would want to play or do for his movie what would people say?....this can be for any one of the following books : any of the AF,HMI and TS books.......

Me : My family and friends think i would be great as Mona. V, from TS, i am spanish(Speak fluently)..have brown hair and eye's and i can act...i partisipate in drama at school and love it !.....i look as though i am 15( I am tall) and would love to do something new in life....I wouldn't do it for the money, neither would i do it just to be famous...i would do it to have fun and experience..... Razz

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC secret agent... It's a secret though, so no one else gets to know, okay?

acbrandt
Atlantean

Postby acbrandt » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:47 am

I actually think that Dakota Fanning would be a pretty good choice for Holly, i mean she'd need makeup and hair, but she's a good child actress. maybe demi moore for opal
Pathetic really : "I don't like lollipops". No self-respecting criminal mastermind would ever be caught dead even using the word lollipops."

“I’m trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she’s singing, but it doesn’t appear to be over.”

acbrandt
Atlantean

Postby acbrandt » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:51 am

or maybe even angelina jolie for opal
Pathetic really : "I don't like lollipops". No self-respecting criminal mastermind would ever be caught dead even using the word lollipops."

“I’m trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she’s singing, but it doesn’t appear to be over.”

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:23 am

For HOLLY!!!???....your not serious....I HATE DAKOTA!!!!~

Izzy

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC secret agent... It's a secret though, so no one else gets to know, okay?

nemivicious
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby nemivicious » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:22 pm

I've thought a little about this and can't think of anything good except for Zeta Jones as Opal. Definitely not Dakota Fanning for Holly, Holly's...not a pale kid. Smile

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:30 pm

acbrandt wrote:I actually think that Dakota Fanning would be a pretty good choice for Holly, i mean she'd need makeup and hair, but she's a good child actress. maybe demi moore for opal

Erm, last I checked, Holly wasn't a child.
Image Image
My Artemis Fowl game: Part One | Part Two | Part Three

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:39 am

How about singra or i think it's singreth thorton

http://attitude.themercury.news.com.au/images/pastsaycheese/sigrid.jpg

Thanks michelle439731

Foaly
Sprite

Postby Foaly » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:53 pm

I think she would be good as opal. If I were to be a character, I guess it would be Meg from TWL. She has the same sort of attitude I have, and is about the same age. Just go to the pictures thread if you want to see what I look like.
"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out" - Rodney Dangerfield
CLICKY!!!!!
|s|o|c|c|e|r| - my anti-drugThat's football! Football I say! -Jangra. I got here before Kitty. *leaves cakes*
But I send MORE LUFF! *luffs*
4 8 15 16 23 42

Return to “The Movie”