My Ideal cast

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: KelseyRain
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Kelsey Rain

Re: My Ideal cast

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:39 am

TWELVE!! Bahahaha (:

Who? Cilian Murphy? Uh...nope. Have you seen Johnny Depp in 'Finding Neverland' ?Genius (:

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:55 am

*headdesk* TWELVE...yeah. I can say it. My brain is rarely operating at maximum efficiency. Obviously, I need to run de-bug.

I haven't seen Johnny Depp in Finding Neverland. I really really want to.

Cillian Murphy is best known as "Scarecrow" in Batman Begins. But that, obviously, was not what I was thinking of.
He's an Irish actor. He was recently in the film "The Wind That Shakes The Barley" (an absolutely brilliant film! It is about the 1920 uprising in Ireland and two brothers who get stuck on either side of the fights. Fantastically sad!) And was PHENOMENAL in it! He can play really nice, and really sinister. He also just has an energy and intensity about him that would work really well in AF.
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.
*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:32 am

Well from what your saying about him, I'm impressed. If I happen to see him in that movie and like him, then he must be good, because I am very harsh when it comes to acting. (:

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 pm

So am I! I am very VERY harsh! It helps that "Teh Sibling" is Theatre Acting fanatic. But yeah, you really should see him in something!
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

cousin.

evil pixie
Sprite

Postby evil pixie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:11 am

sakureiru-orihara wrote:humm....
i prefer liv tyler as Opal koboi, every antagonist should me the most beautifull than the protagonist, right?
about artemis fowl 2nd (this is just my opinion) how about aidan mitchell
for minerva i choose julia winter/abigail breslin....
so....
what do u think?

julia winter. hmm.. I never thought of her. how old is she now anyways?
I like the word evil. Scramble it a little, and you get vile and live. Good on the other hand, is just a command to go do.-Jodi Picoult, The Tenth Circle

A monkey glances up and sees a banana, and that's as far as he looks. A visionary looks up and sees the moon.-Victor Vigney

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:43 am

Julia Winters would be the right age (from last I checked), but she looks TOO EVIL, in my opinion. :blush:

cousin.

evil pixie
Sprite

Postby evil pixie » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:18 pm

hold on, she wouldn't be in the picture until they finish the first, second, third and fourth movie. Even if they put them together, that's still a few years.
I like the word evil. Scramble it a little, and you get vile and live. Good on the other hand, is just a command to go do.-Jodi Picoult, The Tenth Circle

A monkey glances up and sees a banana, and that's as far as he looks. A visionary looks up and sees the moon.-Victor Vigney

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:51 am

Yeah, we really should be looking at seven-year-olds at this rate. Grrrrrr...
But I'm not bitter. Do I sound bitter? lol

cousin.

Elvin-girl14
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Kaleigh

Postby Elvin-girl14 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:01 am

fowldiggums86 wrote:Artemis Jr: Freddie Highmore
Holly: Halle Berry
Foaly: CGI
Butler: Vinnie Jones
Artemis Sr: Jason Issacs
Julius Root: Brian Cox
Trouble Kelp: David Schwimmer
Mulch Diggums: Brendan Gleeson
Opal Koboi: Keira Knightly (I'd like to see her play a villain for once)
Commander Vinyaya: Maggie Smith

Tell me what you think

i like most of them ut i think freddie highmore is a little to quiet vioced to play artemis and i've never pictured david schwimmer as an elf before ( trouble is an elf right? i havent read these books in months! sorry :blush: )
i could see keira as opal and i really like who you have as Artemis Sr
idk about halle berry though i just cant picture her.
if this is made into a movie you think they'll keep the fiary people like 3ft tall? or just for saveing money and make it look more normal have them normal hieght or slightly smaller then what they are?
Harry Potter fan! Team Edward suporter! and Artemia Fowl nerd!

Canada eh?

when you smile the world smiles with you, fart and you stand alone

evil pixie
Sprite

Postby evil pixie » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 pm

I definitly do not want Feddie Highmore as Artemis. He looks too innocent. His actor should probably be someone unknown. And I still think Johhny Depp would be a good Artemis Sr. but it sorta depends on what Artemis looks like.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:44 am

I think if I were to be Holly *cough cough*, if all the actors were 5'4 or taller, including Artemis, they wouldn't have to do CGI on me. I'm only 4'11, so I'll look shrimpy next to them.

I just need to get rid of my flabbyness....LOVE HANDLES....

sorry (:

evil pixie
Sprite

Postby evil pixie » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:05 pm

I think holly should look more like she did in the graphic novel, only played by a real actor of course, you know what I mean, except with a different hairstyle.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 am

I see Holly as myself with short red hair and pointy ears. From the very start, I had always pictured her like that. Then around the third book I realized I pictured her looking JUST LIKE ME. Weird.....idk

Mabye I'm crazy (:

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Artemis Fowl II- an unknown (since everyone I can think of that would do a good job is too old)
Butler- Jason Statham
Holly Short- also an unknown
Julius Root- Robert De Niro
Foaly- Justin Bartha
Mulch Diggums- Lee Arenburg
Artemis Fowl I- Ralph Fiennes
Angeline Fowl- Kate Winslet
Opal Koboi- Liv Tyler
Ark Sool- Rip Torn
Juliet Butler- Emily Osment
Commander Vinyaya- Meryl Streep
Trouble Kelp- Timothy Olyphant
Grub Kelp- Elijah Wood
Briar Cudgeon- Toby Stephens

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf
Real First Name: Erika

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:55 pm

fowldiggums86 wrote:Artemis Jr: Freddie Highmore
Holly: Halle Berry
Foaly: CGI
Butler: Vinnie Jones
Artemis Sr: Jason Issacs
Julius Root: Brian Cox
Trouble Kelp: David Schwimmer
Mulch Diggums: Brendan Gleeson
Opal Koboi: Keira Knightly (I'd like to see her play a villain for once)
Commander Vinyaya: Maggie Smith

Tell me what you think

Keira as OPAL! I WOULD love to see that!!! :shiny:

Return to “The Movie”