CLOSED - [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Enter 'Artemis Fowl Confidential' competitions to win exclusive, signed, rare and other Artemis Fowl / Eoin Colfer merchandise!
jacksjay18
Cave Troll

Re: [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby jacksjay18 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:07 pm

TROLL! IN THE EVIL ADVENTURE THEME PARK! ....thought you ought to know...

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Re: [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby La Souris Bleue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 am

''I know we're stuck in a deadly situation, but would you mind explain me what is that lollipop story about ?''
''Get lost already, Fowlsie.''
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''

~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

pokeguy58
Cave Troll

Postby pokeguy58 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Holly: You know, Arty, your criminal mastermind, unconventional thinking... you remind me a bit of Moriarty...
Artemis: I was hoping you'd say Sherlock Holmes, my dear Watson...
Holly: Shut up Sm-arty pants.

awesomeness44567
Cave Troll

Postby awesomeness44567 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Holly: "Hey Arty..."
Artemis: "Only my mother calls me that!"

ozymandiasmusic
Cave Troll

Postby ozymandiasmusic » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:51 pm

"... Given our past history, I think I will give you my 'mythical creature' discount captain."
"Discount?! You think we are going to pay you Fowl? How can you even have a mythical creature discount? This morning you thought we were all mythical and make believe!"
"So is my discount Captain..."

TheHatter
Cave Troll

Re: Win a signed copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel!

Postby TheHatter » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Caption: Artemis and Holly are back, and better then ever. after all they've got some down time now so what better to do then realx- wait is that Spiro?

Kastanis
Cave Troll

Postby Kastanis » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Holly...you NEVER listen!

perrylovebooks
Cave Troll
Real First Name: Dew
AFC Fan Fiction Name: PerryLovebooks

Postby perrylovebooks » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:09 pm

AF: So...
HS: This is awkward.
AF: I was thinking exactly the same.
HS: ...
AF: It's a bit cold here, ¿don't you think?
HS: You're saying that just to relax the atmosphere here?
AF: You're right.
HS: Well, it's not working.
AF: Oh, really? I had not noticed *sarcasm*
HS: Shut up, Mud Boy. ¿What time arriving Butler?
AF: Just in two minutes.
HS: ...
AF: ...
HS: Will be the longest two minutes of my life.
AF: Agree.

AnnaCromwell
Cave Troll

Postby AnnaCromwell » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Holly : There's something I've been meaning to tell you, Artemis.... It wasn't the Russian Mafia that took your father. It was the LEP.
Artemis : Why?
Holly: Well, the gold that you own..... is overwhelming. We couldn't resist. Thought the ransom fund worked both ways.

orangepalkia
Cave Troll

Postby orangepalkia » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:55 pm

"It could be worse. There could be an incredibly large blob of haematite headed for us."

LetLveBleedRed
Cave Troll

Postby LetLveBleedRed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:35 pm

"Please tell me she didn't find out that I was the one who broke her hair straightener..."

smjkh
Cave Troll

Postby smjkh » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Holly, dear friend, I suppose now is the adequate time to express my deepest condolences for our enemy. Unfortunately, they mistakenly underestimated my genius, and oh how wrong we will prove them to be...

hithere
Cave Troll

Postby hithere » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:02 am

And not a single d'arvit was given that day

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 am

Well, this is fun. (:

Caption:
Artemis: A lot has certainly happened over the years, even if I can't remember it. And now it's all going to end with trolls.

Holly: Oh, I don't know about that. What do they say about the luck of the Irish? Chin up, Fowl. And head down. I see something unpleasant headed our way, and it's not the trolls.

...Or something. ;9
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name: Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Artemis was revising his "Top 10 Worst Ways to Die" list. Troll odour was now Number 1. Come to think of it, his worst way to die was seemingly the one most imminent at the moment, like for example SHUT UP FOWL, I'm TRYING TO THINK HERE!

I may not be that good at this, but I tried. :blush:

Return to “Competitions”