CLOSED - [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Enter 'Artemis Fowl Confidential' competitions to win exclusive, signed, rare and other Artemis Fowl / Eoin Colfer merchandise!
Ríraw
Cave Troll

Re: [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby Ríraw » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:51 pm

"you were right, fairy; I didn't know what I was dealing with"

Yong
Cave Troll

Re: [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby Yong » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Arty: So, Holly, do you smell something? Tell me the truth.
Holly: Hey, what do you mean by 'tell me the truth''? That must be Mulch!

grey5763
Cave Troll

Postby grey5763 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:15 pm

" What with your looks and my brains, of course we're going to be fine"
" Thanks for your comments Holly but I detect there's a slight flaw in your assessment of our situation!"

samtogz
Cave Troll

Postby samtogz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Artemis and Holly reminisce on their stellar first meeting... good times...

RayMoss
Cave Troll

Postby RayMoss » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:18 am

"I saw your Instagram photos."
"You WHAT?!?"

Victoria
Cave Troll

Postby Victoria » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Artemis: "I'm working on a plan to get us out of here and YOUR contribution is that YOU heard Tinkerbell wants to be called Hank from now on"

stealth_nat
Cave Troll

Postby stealth_nat » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:14 am

Artemis: "It was a pleasure working with you Holly."
Holly: "Yeah you weren't such a pain in the ass too."

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:54 am

“This can't be real. Evil pixies, bloodthirsty trolls, sheltering on a replica of a temple named after my namesake— Wait, is that a posterior? Okay, that proves it. This must be a hallucination.”
“Gee, Artemis. I wish.”
Last edited by FadingLight on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

extremist
Cave Troll

Postby extremist » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:29 am

“See you, for our date after I kick some butts of criminals.”

Solinium Pulse
Cave Troll

Postby Solinium Pulse » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:27 am

"I'm not sure about you Captain, but I certainly hate Mondays..."
Anyone interested in Artemis Fowl themed T-shirts? I have a Randomosity one...

Louchest
Cave Troll

Postby Louchest » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:15 am

What do you mean.... sister?

digim0n
Cave Troll

Postby digim0n » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Artemis - "Hey, move over! I'm exhausted."
Holly, under her breath -"Why I ought to...grrrr..."

jkorn1
Cave Troll

Postby jkorn1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Happy fairy palaces are guarded by dragons. These dragons don't like humor. They don't like wit. They don't like humans so for once, can you follow my lead and be serious........oh, we are going to die!

Emily Elizabeth
Cave Troll

Postby Emily Elizabeth » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:50 am

Artemis: "Hey, Holly. Just a shot in the dark here, but I'd say that we really gave Opal Koboi a hard time."
Holly: "You’re right. How on earth did you guess? Was it because of the trolls that chased us?"

MasterMaxwell
Swear Toad

Postby MasterMaxwell » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:37 pm

"First the ambush. Then the bomb in the car. After that it was wormhole in the front seat, combined with the troll under the hood. Now our car has stopped and we're left here in the wilderness to die. Butler was always saying there was a traitor in our midst. Holy, you... the evidence has always been there, waiting for me to put it together. What a fool I've been! Holy, you really do need an oil change every 3,000 miles!"

Return to “Competitions”