CLOSED - [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Enter 'Artemis Fowl Confidential' competitions to win exclusive, signed, rare and other Artemis Fowl / Eoin Colfer merchandise!
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

CLOSED - [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 am

Entering is simple - write your best caption for the below image in this thread!

You can either post a general caption, or post a line of conversation for Artemis and Holly.

Entries will be open until the 20th of February, and then voting will be open until the 28th of February, when we will announce the winners!

Tetlow-Senpai
Cave Troll

Re: [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby Tetlow-Senpai » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:13 pm

"That awkward moment when your crush wants to know if your dad thinks she's hot"

~that's all I could think of :/

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much
Real First Name: Michi

Re: [CAPTION COMPETITION] Win a Signed Copy of 'The Opal Deception' Graphic Novel Adaptation!

Postby tornadocondoc » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:24 pm

Artemis and Holly discover they will be portrayed in the movies by Benedict Cumberbatch and Megan Fox.
LOOK I MADE A SIGNATURE GO ME

Rikitikitami
Cave Troll

Postby Rikitikitami » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Foaly has betrayed Artemis and Holly, and notified Opal of their secret plan. She has now captured them! Will they get out?

Omsuhos
Cave Troll

Postby Omsuhos » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:18 pm

I cannot believe I've allowed my hair to become like this. How unprofessional.

z3r0_hour
Cave Troll

Postby z3r0_hour » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:24 pm

"Tell me, how do I know you?"
And so Holly began her story: "It all started in Ho Chi Minh City one summer..."

MéabhGrogan
Cave Troll

Postby MéabhGrogan » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Artemis: "All this intelligence, defeated so easily by some trolls' carnal lust."
Holly: "Naw, they can smell your arrogance over the pheromones. You should be fine."

aswartz
Cave Troll

Postby aswartz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

I have half a mind to tell you that you can deal with your Pixie problem yourself!

FictionOverReality
Cave Troll

Postby FictionOverReality » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:00 pm

"Remind me again why I'm in the middle of a troll battle field without my bodyguard Captain Short?!" "Shut up Artemis and let me think! I swear I'm starting to miss the you that didn't know what the hell is going in!"

qwerty
Cave Troll

Postby qwerty » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 am

But I don't like lollipops!

Xenomarz
Cave Troll

Postby Xenomarz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:54 am

"It immediately became apparent to me that Holly and I had different definitions of the term "suit up"

Holly Berry
Cave Troll

Postby Holly Berry » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:22 am

Artemis: ""You're joking about Mulch having a girlfriend right?"
Holly: "No. I'm Trolling."

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Postby AF Lover » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:50 am

Holly: So, you like lollipops?

PrincessNostril
Cave Troll

Postby PrincessNostril » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:22 am

Artemis: I'm not one that often shares my feelings, but, in love; with our backs against the wall, or in this case against each other, I just want you to know that I will forever and always have your back.
Holly: Oh Arty, I won't leave you behind. I mean, what would you do without me? Let's be real here, it is I who always has your back.

LawAFM
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Menghan

Postby LawAFM » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:50 pm

AF:"知彼知己,百战不殆;不知彼而知己,一胜一负;不知彼,不知己,每战必殆。”
HS:What the hell are you talking about?
AF:Know thine Enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself .Sun Tzu on the Art of War.
HS:Fine,you know everything about me.Are you ready to defeat me?
AF:No,just ready to win your heart.

Return to “Competitions”