29) Aibohphobia is a 'joke phobia'. It actually means 'fear of palindromes', in which aibohphobia is a palindrome itself...
30) Another joke phobia is phobophobia, the fear of phobias. o.O
31) A M21 sniper, M40A3 sniper, G3, HK-21, HK-91, SIG Scout and SOCOM-16 all use the same ammo: .308 Win
32) Kirby is considered to be the ultimate character in the Super Smash Bros. series when it comes to edge-guarding, solely due to his ability to cancel his Down + B button move: Stone. However, all of his other advantages tend to be very technical.
33) The main reason the Japanese film Battle Royale was not shown in North America was not because it contained a lot of violence (41 people fighting for survival and against each other on a government-monitored island), but because that the people fighting each other were Grade 9's. The US gov't couldn't censor it due to the 1st Amendment (or something), so most filmmakers just decided to not copy that film directly, but to make a more 'appropriate' version of it. That version of Battle Royale in North America is The Condemned, in which adults are fighting each other for survival, not teens.
If you wanna find me more often, go here. But don't bump the thread.