Prison Break

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!

Who is your favorite character?

Micheal Scofield
67%
Lincoln Burrows
No votes
Sara Tancredi
No votes
Lincoln Burrows Jr.
No votes
Alexander Mahone
No votes
Fernando Sucre
No votes
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
No votes
Bradley "Brad" Bellick
No votes
James Whistler
No votes
Paul Kellerman
No votes
William "Bill" Kim
No votes
Gretchen Morgan aka Susan B. Anthony
No votes
Sofia Lugo
No votes
Norman "Lechero" St. John
No votes
John Abruzzi
No votes
Charles Westmoreland aka D.B. Cooper
No votes
David "Tweener" Apolskis
No votes
Charles "Haywire" Patoshik
No votes
Benjamin Miles "C-note" Franklin
33%
Luis "McGrady" Gallego
No votes
Veronica Donovan
No votes
Henry Pope
No votes
Other character
No votes

Total votes: 3

athenadowell
Atlantean

Prison Break

Postby athenadowell » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:12 pm

I don't know if there was already a thread for this topic but since the 4th season is starting in less than two weeks (and on my birthday too!), I thought it'd be a nice idea to discuss about it. :)

Here you can talk about which character is your favorite. Which character do you hate/dislike the most? Why do you like the series? What do you think is going to happen in the 4th season?

We can also discuss the moral side of the series. Does the end justify the means? What makes it right to do the kind of things that these characters did?

--> For me, my favorite character is, of course, Michael Scofield closely followed by Alexander Mahone. Their intelligence really interests me. The plans they make and their quick-witted banter really makes the series all the more enjoyable. ^^

Bradley "Brad" Bellick is the character that I really dislike the most. Loyalty means nothing to this guy. He'd as soon as sell you out if it means improving his status. There is no right and wrong for him and he cares for nobody except himself. Same goes for Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. But then again, most of the antagonists in the series are the same.

The thing I like most about this series is that it deals with a lot of personal issues for all of the characters. It helps the viewers understand why these people do the things they do. Micheal goes to prison in order to save his brother because he found out what Lincoln did for him when they were young. Mahone kills half of the Fox River Eight because The Company threatened to kill his family if he doesn't do it. And so on. I like it that we see each person's sufferings and think, they're human too.

I really have no idea what's going to happen in the 4th season. I'm just really glad that
Spoiler:
Sara's still alive! Thank goodness!
I support Micheal/Sara all the way! ^^

Those were just a few questions to start off. Feel free to add to it and discuss other Prison Break-related topics. ^^

*As for the poll, if your favorite character is not listed, include it in your post.
"Trust me. I'm a genius." Artemis Fowl II
"Whatever they're paying me, it isn't enough." Foaly

MDR
Mud Man

Re: Prison Break

Postby MDR » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 pm

My favourite character is Michael because of his reasonably high IQ and the way he is always composed even if something doesnt go according to plan (athough he is becoming a bit too weepy these days). My worst character is T-bag becuase even though i've wanted him dead since the first series he is still alive!!
Why i watch the series is because i thought the plot of the first season was really interesting(i.e Michael using his tattoos to help him in breakling his brother out of prison-i thought is was pur genius) Now i watch it becuase i want to know how it will end. The plot for the subsequent seasons are not as interesting as the first in my opnion.
Spoiler:
Although i am happy Sara is not dead. I think her romance with Michael is sizzziiling
98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasnt, copy and paste this in your signature

"REAL VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE"

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"- Mark Twain

"Ive got two rules for you. First rule: You are no good to me dead. Second rule:.... ahh, whats the use, you'll all end up dead anyway" - Sgt Mcullen, Call of Duty 3

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Re: Prison Break

Postby sharkie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:36 pm

C note definetley.

That bit where he nearly killed himself made me like :O :O :O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it is! ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Return to “TV”