[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Artemis Fowl - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Artemis Fowl

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
apollo
Mud Man
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Ceres
Location: I'm outside Fowl Manor...d'arvit, there's Butler...

Postby apollo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 pm

hallo to artemis fowl II. pleased to meet you, and have a suggestion for you. (or not you, or the "you" you are pretending to be, or...never mind)
i hope you don't mind me using apollo as my username, seeing as how you are goddess of the moon, and that'd make me...never mind, it's in my sig. anyway, my suggestion to you is to ditch minerva. she'll do nothing but bring you heartache. (i know, 'cause i've broken a few hearts myself...) and about the whole "i haven't slept in three years" thing? give me a break, you should have had enough time to catch up on your sleep. (and i know about that too, because i've been getting up at five a.m. every morning for the past three years, so i know about "lost sleep".
that's all for now!

p.s. can you give me butler's cell? he's hott for an old guy.
(not that he's OLD or anything...)
Twirling in a revelry of falling raindrops,
These crystal jewels slide down my skin,
But I am not content to let these children of the sky
Waste their existence riding on my flesh,
So I tilt my head back
And open my mouth
And let them in.~3-29-07

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter. ~Walt Disney

Artemis Fowl

Postby Artemis Fowl » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm

Nikita
Tweetie

Postby Nikita » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:16 pm

Good! Someone who sees sense through all of the Butler-crazed fans!

I'm Nikita by the way, and not sure if I've introduced myself to you yet. Ah well. *gives twuffles maybe again*
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:01 am

Mwahahhahahaha... MUAHAHAHAHA! *twitch*

FelicityFowl
Mud Man

Postby FelicityFowl » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:56 am

Hi arty!!
arty...C.U.T.E!!
Welcome to AFC and good luck on pretending to be artemis though...
good actor and typing by the way....

hehe,drop dead me now!!!

When the rich wages war its the poor who die- linkin park

When I grow up, I want to be me

Have no fear, chocolate man is here!*claps!*

Desmond
Gremlin

Postby Desmond » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:17 am

-Arty

hater of mary sues
Tunnel Blue Spider
Location: in the deep taiga of russia (no really im from russia)

Postby hater of mary sues » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:21 pm

hello have a pie! sooo..... people write so meny mary sues about you! isint it sortta kreepy having to sleep wit so many girls Wink i meen with HIV and all that
pie is awsome the russian mafia rules and if i read another mary sue i will stab all the people who write them!!!! Sorry

HollyShortMudManStyle
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby HollyShortMudManStyle » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:31 am

How can you love someone if you are yet to love yourself?

Shu En
Mud Man

Re: Artemis Fowl, huh?

Postby Shu En » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:22 am

I'm thirsty. Is anyone else thirsty?

Hello
Elf

Postby Hello » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:29 pm

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything? CHEESE!

block77129
Atlantean

Postby block77129 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:17 am

You're probably not so pleased at all the math equations but you haven't proved yourself yet... welcome to the site. I'm also a noob.
Colfer: “Artemis grabbed her shoulders, for once abandoning his shell of icy composure. 'Holly. Holly, speak to me. Your finger. Is it OK?'
Holly wiggled her fingers, then curled them into a fist. 'I think so,' she said, and whacked Artemis right between the eyes.” (Pg 160 )

Anybody notice that we have no new fan fiction on this site?

hater of mary sues
Tunnel Blue Spider
Location: in the deep taiga of russia (no really im from russia)

Postby hater of mary sues » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:17 am

pie is awsome the russian mafia rules and if i read another mary sue i will stab all the people who write them!!!! Sorry

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:24 pm

COOL! Hi Artemis!

(I don't really care if you are him or not it's fun to pretend ether way. Very Happy )

I, like everyone else, have a question. Obiously a person with your IQ is going to be asked a lot of questions.

Ummm... which one should I ask....

OK. Since you're a fictional character and some like Harry Potter is a fictional character could you meet him if you wanted to? Though I think that you probably wouldn't because wizards don't have rules like fairies. They would mind wipe you even if you did discover them fair a square. And their mind wiping isn't as good as Foaly's.

Wink

Say 'Hi' to Mulch for me! He's a riot!

Yo-Yo

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:31 pm

Oops sorry about the double post. Embarassed

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:08 am

That's all right, I deleted the extra posts for you... But in the future, don't make it a triple/quadruple post by replying again to say sorry, okay? Just click edit in the top right-hand corner and add whatever you had wanted to say.

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

Return to “The Entrance Hall”