[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Artemis Fowl - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Artemis Fowl

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:31 pm

Oops sorry about the double post. Embarassed

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:08 am

That's all right, I deleted the extra posts for you... But in the future, don't make it a triple/quadruple post by replying again to say sorry, okay? Just click edit in the top right-hand corner and add whatever you had wanted to say.

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Re: Artemis Fowl

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:28 am

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

RubyMoon507
Goblin
Location: London, England, Nothern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.

Postby RubyMoon507 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:16 pm

"You have no cause to be alarmed Captain, My father was... is a noble man. The idea of harming another creature would be repungent to him"

"So what happened to you?"

"I... I made a mistake"

"Into this wild abyss, The womb of nature and perhaps her grave, Of neither sea, nor shore, nor air, nor fire but all these in their pregnent causes mixed Confusedly, and which thus must ever fight, Unless th' almighty maker them ordian His Dark Materials to create more worlds Into this wild abyss the wary feind Stood on the brink of hell and looked awhile, Pondering his voyage"

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:26 am

Last edited by fowl111 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Re: Artemis Fowl, huh?

Postby fowl111 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:45 am

Last edited by fowl111 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*rape*

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:23 am

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Re:

Postby fowl111 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:49 pm

*rape*

Artemis Fowl Jr
Mud Man

Postby Artemis Fowl Jr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 am

Please, all impersonators stop pretending to be me. My identity has been questioned one too many times, and my reputation is not what it once was. Although I can clear it up, there exists in the back of their minds that I am not who I say I am, and therefore getting my point across in discussions can be very difficult. I have worked hard to build a reputation of somebody who knows what he is talking about, and I will not stand by and have that reputation demolished by a bunch of uneducated children. The next impersonator I see, I will IP ban you from this site and any others that are relate to me. In addition, any impersonators of my father will get the same treatment. Let this be a warning to you all.

On a different note, I have seen impersonators ridiculed for making spelling errors many times. I am NOT, I repeat NOT, an expert typist, contrary to the belief of many. I can type very fast, yes, but I do make an occasional spelling error, and sometimes even a slight grammatical error.

-Artemis Fowl Jr
-Artemis Fowl Jr

Aurum Est Potestas

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:02 am

Ok first of all please check the dates before posting in a topic, this topic has been dead for a few months now.. And don't kid yourself, your not going to IP ban anyone.

Artemis Fowl Jr
Mud Man

Postby Artemis Fowl Jr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:53 am

-Artemis Fowl Jr

Aurum Est Potestas

Jenni_Koboi
Atlantean
Real First Name: Jenni

Postby Jenni_Koboi » Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Okay, Master Fowl, I have some questions for you. First of all, if you really are Artemis Fowl II, whom this site is dedicated to, then I hope I do not offend you when I say that I am suspicious. Trust me, there are tons of dedicated fans out there who would give their souls to be you, so naturally we get a lot of imposters. If your really are Artemis Fowl II, then I am quite pleased to meet you. The name is Jennifer Marie Vail, novelist and mechanical engineer, but feel free to call me Jenni.
"Let us conclude that the fairy folk do exist and I am not a gibbering moron." -Artemis Fowl II
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message." -The Joker
"Try and try again, until lambs become lions...It means never give up." -Robin Hood
"Keep Moving Forward." -Walt Disney

Saxoid
Cave Troll
Real First Name: Me.

Postby Saxoid » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 am

Yeah what Jenni said

A.FILES
Mud Man
Real First Name: Shannon
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Ally Kat

Postby A.FILES » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Welcome and goodbye. You are obviously an impostor and will not waste my valuable time on wannabe fans. Good day to you Fowl impostor. Say goodbye to your fellow imposter's for me.
In out hearts forever, in loving memory of Julius Root. Gone but not forgotten.
~Water forever fades into the moonlight~
I don't like lollipops ~Artemis Fowl
Normality is an illusion, why do you think there are so many crazy people in the world?
Koboi Labs: Technology you can trust, people you can't. ~My bud, Flare
Let me say this one more time, slowly, insult Foaly one more time, and you'll become newly acquainted with the ground. ~Me, and I'm not kidding either.
I didn't escape the loony bin, I have a day pass!
I got goosed and all I got was this stupid signature.

FoXriDeR
Cave Troll
Real First Name: Harley

Postby FoXriDeR » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 am

LOL A.F thanks for the warning because I for one dont want to be face to face with Root :laughing:
I live my book at a time..for that day or two..im free

Return to “The Entrance Hall”