[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
The Going-Away Thread - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

The Going-Away Thread

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

The Going-Away Thread

Postby Voldy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Well, other forums have this thread, and we don't have one here. SO, if you're going away for a while, post about it here!

Anyway, I'm leaving on July 8th. Going to visit family in Europe. I won't be back until August 28th, so...long time. =/ I hope I could come on some time, though.

So is anyone else leaving somewhere? :shiny:

marzandstars
Council Member

Re: The Going-Away Thread

Postby marzandstars » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:59 pm

I leave for Malaysia the 16th of August and come back sometime around the same as Voldy. *shrug*

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Aww, Voldy, that's really long. =/ Do try to come on!

You too, Marz.

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:04 pm

I'll try. Might be difficult, but I'll seeee.

And Marzy, have fun! Malaysia sounds fuuun. :shiny:

Demagogue
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Demagogue » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm

BRB, washroom.

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 pm

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Voldy, how will it be hard to get on AFC? Do they have a PC, or do you plan to do stuff? Just wondering. Oh, and what part of Europe?
You don't have to answer any of these, I'm being extremely nosy! xD

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Ahaha, it's okay! Anyway, I'm going to Macedonia, and not many in my family have computers. But some do, so it all depends on if I'll be able to go on at the time. =)

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:25 pm

I'm a-going to Illinois for a family reunion, from Tuesday to Saturday. We leave there Saturday night and make it home sometimes Sunday morning...so yeah!

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Okay, my last post on AFC! *hugs everyone* I'm leaving in like, an hour or so, so byeee, everyone! And to all others who are leaving, have fuuun! </rhyme?>

Muchos loff.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm

ACK! When I come back, peoples are leaving! But have fun Marzey, Voldy, and Tyrison!! =)

I'm leaving for a week on August 2nd or something like that..

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:10 pm

I'm going camping....does that count?
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 am

I'm leaving August 3rd and coming back... the 12th? So that whole time I won't be able to get on a computer.

Sunday the 3rd- Friday the 8th- University of New Hampshire Hockey Camp

Friday the 8th- Tuesday the 12th- Colorado (ew I have to wear a skirt!! Save me!!)

LEP Major T. Kelp

2 hours, 3 minutes, ?? seconds until official release on the east coast!

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm going camping from the 28th to the 5th of august......so I wont have any computer. Currently I"m in the rocky mountains but I have all accsess to my laptop..... :laughing:
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

Molly
Gremlin
Real First Name: Molly

Postby Molly » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:00 am

July 21- August 7th. I'm leaving for so long, and I've only just settled in a bit! :c But I'll be at japan camp, learning and sharing cultures. They're pretty lenient. Maybe I can take a communicator device of some kind. Like a cleverly concealed palm pilot, or hack phone
IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL.

Return to “The Entrance Hall”