[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
The Going-Away Thread - Page 5 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

The Going-Away Thread

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Re: The Going-Away Thread

Postby optiguy » Sat May 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Hmm...Any reason for going away, Gus? XD

Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

Postby Griffar » Sun May 10, 2009 12:37 am

I was wandering the same question. XD

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Away again for another four days for the same reason (another sort of school competition.)

My Artemis Fowl game: | |

Axartsme
Armadillo King
Real First Name: Alexander

Postby Axartsme » Sun May 24, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm going to be gone from June 20th to July 4th.

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 am

For what reason?

btw I'm leaving on 12 of June and come back 28 days later....I might be on, but its gonna be very rare
It's truley amazing how I don't understand half the things I say o_O

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

Life isn't weird.... It's just the people in it

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

Axartsme
Armadillo King
Real First Name: Alexander

Postby Axartsme » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 pm

I might be going to kalamazoo michigan...

Why are you leaving DaMa?

Thats my nickname for you.

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:20 pm

........hehe, thanks, i guess.

I'm leaving for a family reunion, this has got to be the longest family reunion we'd had in like......forever......28 days, wow.... (I'm also going just to play some basketball XD )
It's truley amazing how I don't understand half the things I say o_O

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

Life isn't weird.... It's just the people in it

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 am

Leaving for Taiwan, June 23rd-August 20 something. Advanced byebye.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 am

I'll be back on Wednesday! (Going to Ottawa).

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Aww, we misses you. Have fun in Ottawa! *gives gigantic going-away M&M* Byebyez!

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you very much for the M&M! *Noms* Ottawa was mostly fun.

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 am

I have to leave a week for a family reunion this tuesday. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to come on here during that time. *tears*.But I'll be back here right after vacation(hopefully).

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Ooooh, have fun. Tell your family that we say hi. :laughing: *gives sacks of going-away M&Ms*

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Thanks for the M&M's. And I'll say hi to them for you.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:26 pm

I'll be gone until Tuesday, I'm going to my dad's. (He doesn't have a computer :( )

I'll miss you all!

Return to “The Entrance Hall”