[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
The Returns Thread - Page 6 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

The Returns Thread

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Invisible Ninja
Pixie

Re: The Returns Thread

Postby Invisible Ninja » Wed May 26, 2010 4:50 am

I have returned! From..being lazy..and not having time to get on here.. :blush:

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Real First Name: Chelsea
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Hot_N_Spicy
Location: On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Boo.

You were sooooo not expecting me.

I guess I've been a lil bit distracted. I joined Dark Lord Potter and I've been posting on there more than I have here.

Much much much more.

So yeah I am back.

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name: Irene

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm

I am back from a "period of inactivity" bahahaha! A very longggg period of inactivity.
I highly doubt anybody on here remembers me, though :/
*Sigh*

BUT I STILL LOVEEEEE AF, NO MATTER HOW OLD I GET muhahahahahaaaa....
I've just been too lazy to actually log in & contribute to the forums...until today....because of TAC...!!! :shiny:
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:44 pm

I remember you! Welcome back!

Actually, I haven't really been around either, so hi! I'm Cat Moon! :laughing:
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

Millzy
Cave Troll

Postby Millzy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 am

Ummm yer I'm back,mayby, though i was never really HERE to begin with. I mainly whent on HCS but i can't get on V2 any more. Something about the site needing to be re-newed. So I'm here. Any one know who i am?
Prob not. Any one from HCS here still?

Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name: Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 am

lol the last time this thread was used was in august but anyways, i remembered about this site again. I just moved in a new house and am under a lot of stress due to famliy ties... but thats over. And im back.

Grabbin' Pills
Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 am

Welcome back to everyone *gives baskets and baskets of candy*. :laughing:

Hollywise
Gremlin
Location: Floating around in la la land and drinking tea. Come visit some time won't you?

Postby Hollywise » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Hey everyone!

Been gone for a long time, don't think anyone knows me- I was a newbie still. But glad to be back! I'm definitely going to stay this time :laughing:

Hollywise
"No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it. I would like to order ? la carte. Or don't you serve fish to minors?"
"If we split up, then one team might make it. If we're together, then one goes down we all go down. Divide and conquer." -a true soldier
"OK, gentlemen; Barney says go to sleep."

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey. I don't remember who you are, but welcome back anyways. *gives a welcome back basket of goodies*

Hollywise
Gremlin
Location: Floating around in la la land and drinking tea. Come visit some time won't you?

Postby Hollywise » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Goodies! Yay! Thanks :D
"No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it. I would like to order ? la carte. Or don't you serve fish to minors?"
"If we split up, then one team might make it. If we're together, then one goes down we all go down. Divide and conquer." -a true soldier
"OK, gentlemen; Barney says go to sleep."

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate

Postby afcutie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

No Problem. Enjoy!!!!

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf
Real First Name: Erika

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Fri May 06, 2011 3:06 pm

It's so great to be back! Graduating was a lot stuff to do, so I had to be gone for a while. But I'm back here for good! :shiny:

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 am

I haven't strictly speaking LEFT, but I've been really inactive. And I'm returning to a decent level of active-ness, so hello again.
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name: Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

The king is BACK baby!
Also whats really funny is that I said that I was back at the forums twice on the same page, five months apart XD
Last edited by Artemis 117 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

kkwojo
Mud Man
Real First Name: Kailee

Postby kkwojo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm

So uhm yeah. I've been away a looong long time... 4 years... I miss you guys :c

Return to “The Entrance Hall”