[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
The Returns Thread - Page 7 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

The Returns Thread

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Koru
Centaur

Re: The Returns Thread

Postby Koru » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Haha...so... I stumbled upon AgiVega's fic Aztec Incident and decided I should come back to AFC. I've missed you guys and I don't know if half the people I used to chat with are still on here or remember me. XD However, I'm back, after a couple years of just being on here sporadically. Huzzah!

Hit the Road Jack! says:
I think we should dub KORU as GUS: V2

Sorcha
Commander

Postby Sorcha » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am

Welcome back Koru :D

raped by immortal and then sprinkled with love from kitty (:
you dare rape my sig?! o: i'ma gonna find out who did that. *kidnaps sig*

*raped with kisses and love from kitty again* ;)

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 am

Hiya people! It's been a while, but I'm back again! :laughing:
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 am

Cat moon!!!!!!!! :O I can't believe I didn't see that post earilier!!! :O <3 <3

Stellaluna
Pixie

Postby Stellaluna » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:48 am

I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ANYMORE?????

I will enjoy my brief stay at this forum until I forget about it again :P

roastbeef530
Cave Troll
Real First Name: Brian

Postby roastbeef530 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 am

THEN, THERE WERE A TON OF EXPLOSIONS, AND ROASTBEEF530 RETURNED OUT OF THE DARKNESS, EVEN THOUGH HE POSTED ONCE THEN FORGOT ABOUT IT, HE RETURNED!

Hi :)

Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name: Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:54 pm

I have no idea HOW many times I've just keep coming in and popping back out but I'm here and alive... In case anyone really cares... :laughing:
Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 am

Hi, Artemis117! I don't think you're the only brony here... there's a guy called Exit who has a pony as his avatar.
Yay for being here and being alive :laughing:

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 am

Hey guys! I'm back from Kids Camp. Technically I was back on Thursday but didn't posted here until now. I was tired and needed rest after being camp council and not having enough sleep, but I'm better now, still aching though....

Aine
Dwarf
Real First Name: Áine

Postby Aine » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 pm

first time back in about two years
wow
this is all so new and shiney! :)

Jelousy...... Cos I'm Mr. GOLDFISH!!

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:52 am

I AM BACK FROM CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> I'll hopefully have pictures and video up in my journal tomorrow or possibly Sunday. Stay tuned there. :)
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey AFCers I'm back. I've been away for Youth Camp and camping the following week by a beach. I also haven't been on since my computer been giving me issues, I'm trying to get it that fix, so I won't be on as much as I normally do. I also started school yesterday, so I'll try to be on during my free time.

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Everyone. I'm so... So sorry that I left.
But guess what?
I'm BACK!!
Yes, I decided to return. This decision, believe it or not, was mainly constituted by my revision for my December exams, when I decided on a revision technique-
Write out notes in gnommish.
And it was yesterday, while writing out my Latin vocab, I thought 'This is something I would have posted on AFC ...
Good God! AFC!"
And so here I am. I hope you all haven't suffered too much in my absence.
Good to see you all!

artytwin
Commander
Real First Name: Fatima

Postby artytwin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Glad you're back! I'm BACK TOO!
Finally I've got my laptop fixed and I'm back!

Return to “The Entrance Hall”