[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
I'm the newbie, whoopee - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

I'm the newbie, whoopee

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Army_Brat
Mud Man

I'm the newbie, whoopee

Postby Army_Brat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 am

Umm... I guess i just sighned up and im supposed to introduce myself(?). Im Army_Brat and i love Artemis Fowl cuz its the GREATEST book series ever. I have been a fan for a year or two, cuz thats how i roll. 8) I should stop typing now and not go on and on before i write something stupid (impossible). Ok,well, bye.

P.S.WHY AM I A CAVE TROLL, I DONT GET IT!!!
Last edited by Army_Brat on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It was in a book..."

"Not only do i fall down stairs, but i also trip up them. Now that takes Talent"

"Don't contract me, child."

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If i lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

Winter
Pixie

Re: I'm the newbie, whoopee

Postby Winter » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 am

lol, welcome to the forums =] 'Cave Troll' is just your forum rank. It means that you're new and don't have many posts =]

Army_Brat
Mud Man

Postby Army_Brat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:46 am

Thanks, that does make sense. Freaked me out for a minute.
"It was in a book..."

"Not only do i fall down stairs, but i also trip up them. Now that takes Talent"

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If i lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

Postby Griffar » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 am

if you read Holly's Guide To AFC then you will understand a lot more about the site. It is a relly helpfull guide. It shows you around the site, gives you information about each nook and craney. It helped me lot.

Army_Brat
Mud Man

Postby Army_Brat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:56 am

Where do i find Holly's guid to AFC?
"It was in a book..."

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:12 am

Well, Alright. You got to the Entrance Hall, and you see a bunch of yellow triangles(stickies[Makes the message stay at the top no matter how many posts]) look through those and you will see: Holly's Guide to AFC Updated...., so that is were it is.

Army_Brat
Mud Man

Postby Army_Brat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Thnxs. :thumbsup:
"It was in a book..."

Army_Brat
Mud Man

Postby Army_Brat » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:35 pm

i feel like i dork everytime i write something cuz i write all this stuff, submit it , then realize how stupid it was. :blush:
"It was in a book..."

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 am

Don't worry about it. Try not to double post though.

Army_Brat
Mud Man

Postby Army_Brat » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Just Googled double posting, i now know what it is and will NOT do it! Anymore! :blush:
"It was in a book..."

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 am

You could have also read the rules XD

Army_Brat
Mud Man

Postby Army_Brat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 pm

I did read the rules! I just didnt know what double posting was, until a couple days ago! :laughing:
"It was in a book..."

Return to “The Entrance Hall”