Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
DaMan23
Gremlin

Hello everyone!

Postby DaMan23 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 am

Firstly I'de like to say hi to everyone here at AFC and how much I appreciate the founders of this site for making it, you guys rock! Anyways I'de like to introduce myself
You can call me Daman (cuz I am, and there's no doubt about it =P ) I'm a huge fan of MMO's and of books.
Here are my favorite types: crime, fantasy, mysterie, thriller/horror, and a few action books here and there.
My all time favorite authors are: Eoin Colfer (obviosly), Justin Somper, John Flanagan, Christopher Paolini and J.K. Rowling.
It's truley amazing how I don't understand half the things I say o_O

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

Where would you go if you only made left turnes?

Life isn't weird.... It's just the people in it

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey, Daman! *gives huge bag of M&Ms* Welcome to the AFC family! I'm Hazel. :>

I also love JK Rowling and John Flanagan. They're awesome. :laughing: By the way, if you like writing you own stories, you can head over to The Inklings once you have 100 posts. You can post your stories there and critique others. It's fun. :)

Anyway, enjoy the M&Ms and have fun posting!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi, Daman!! Welcome to AFC!!

*high fives*
"Stories are the only thing worth dying for."
~The Unwritten

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 am

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Hope you have tons of fun.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm

I hope so aswell, thanks for the welcoming welcome btw everybody =D

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 pm

You're welcome. *laughs and gives another bag of M&Ms*

Luna_Wolf_Norway
Elf
Real First Name: Malin

Postby Luna_Wolf_Norway » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey! I also love Rowling! She is amazing! Ever tried anything by Goodkind? He is wonderful too! :laughing: Any other interests (I ALWAYS misspell this word! I have to look it up everytime! It's so annoying!) you'd like to share? I can go first, I love to read, obviously, but I also love karate! Anyone else who share this passion? :laughing:
Everybody lies. (Dr. House)

History is rarely made by reasonable men.(Zedd)

Stay back human. You don't know what you're dealing with.(Holly)

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? (Dumbledore.) R.I.P.

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:41 pm

lol, yeah, i got alot of other intrests.... btw i like karate, but i just never get the time to sign up to lessons, im just too busy being lazy or doing something else XD.

My other intrests are basketball, soccer, football, (basically all sports exept car racing and hokey), reading books, playing MMO's, playing COD on my PS3 (live XD ), and i guess just hanging around with friends.

btw thanks for the M&M's holly, I bet i can justly say ur an M&M fanatic XD, so am I :shiny:

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Yayz! Another M&M lover! *gives huge M&M filled with tiny M&Ms*

By the way, do you like RPing? If so, head over to the RPG forum. We're going to be having contests there soon, so you can win prizes if you RP well. And it's really fun, too. XD

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:13 am

*eats M&M's and mumbles with a mouth full;* I'll see and try to have as much fun as possible! Thanks for the M&M's again :laughing: *Gives huge sac of M&M's with a hundred more pacs inside* Enjoy you life long M&M's =D

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Yay, M&Ms! *noms* You should really check out the RP forum, though. It's the most fun forum. XD

Return to “The Entrance Hall”