[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
artemis 117 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

artemis 117

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name: Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artemis 117

artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Hello! I some how got in to AF over night and the 117.... im a big fan of halo. My fanfiction.net name whistlingblisk, named by my GT. So you can add me but i have no headphones.
Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: artemis 117

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have tons of fun here.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Welcome to AFC! *gives Milky Way bars*
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

A.FILES
Mud Man
Real First Name: Shannon
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Ally Kat

Postby A.FILES » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Welcome to AFC! Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? Like artemisfowl.fangathering.com/fanfiction? I could swear there's someone there with that username... Probably not! *laughs* Anyway, nice to meet you Artemis 177. I'm A.FILES aka Ally Kat aka(this is a new one) Baka-Chan. Feel free to call me any of these. Oh and, here. *gives Artemis 177 a yogurt* This is your welcome present from me. :) :D :DDD
In out hearts forever, in loving memory of Julius Root. Gone but not forgotten.
~Water forever fades into the moonlight~
I don't like lollipops ~Artemis Fowl
Normality is an illusion, why do you think there are so many crazy people in the world?
Koboi Labs: Technology you can trust, people you can't. ~My bud, Flare
Let me say this one more time, slowly, insult Foaly one more time, and you'll become newly acquainted with the ground. ~Me, and I'm not kidding either.
I didn't escape the loony bin, I have a day pass!
I got goosed and all I got was this stupid signature.

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 pm

HELLO~~ :D Welcome to AFC! *gives an orange*
Oooh, you have an FF account? Nicee, I'll probably find you.

Have fun, read the rules, and see you around!~~ :D

Artemis 117
Mud Man

Postby Artemis 117 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Deal with it XD

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Hey artemis 117. Please don't double post - ie, posting twice in a row with nothing in between. You can just edit your post by clicking the EDIT button. I will now merge your two posts, but don't let me see you doing it again. Also, there is a five word minimum in all posts.

Please read the rules (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5) and I hope you enjoy it here!

Artemis 117
Mud Man

Postby Artemis 117 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Deal with it XD

Return to “The Entrance Hall”