[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Kitsy's Guide to AFC - Updated 3/3/09 - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Kitsy's Guide to AFC - Updated 3/3/09

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
MASTER I
Council Member

Postby MASTER I » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:52 am

Hi! Just want to let you know that your ranking guide has been EXTREMELY helpful. I was actually asking people where to change the settings to change me from being a troll to something else. Now I see. Thanks ALOT! All is understood.
"My tongue will tell the anger of my heart or else my heart concealing it will break and rather than it shall, I will be free even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

"Talk not to me: I will go sit and weep
Till I can find occasion of revenge."

apollo
Mud Man
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Ceres
Location: I'm outside Fowl Manor...d'arvit, there's Butler...

Postby apollo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:43 pm

Twirling in a revelry of falling raindrops,
These crystal jewels slide down my skin,
But I am not content to let these children of the sky
Waste their existence riding on my flesh,
So I tilt my head back
And open my mouth
And let them in.~3-29-07

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter. ~Walt Disney

Recon_Jock
Gremlin

Postby Recon_Jock » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:11 pm

I'm still a troll but im trying to become somehting else by talking. Embarassed

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:25 pm

Recon_Jock
Gremlin

Postby Recon_Jock » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:28 pm

MASTER I
Council Member

Postby MASTER I » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:31 pm

"My tongue will tell the anger of my heart or else my heart concealing it will break and rather than it shall, I will be free even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

"Talk not to me: I will go sit and weep
Till I can find occasion of revenge."

Recon_Jock
Gremlin

Postby Recon_Jock » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:33 pm

Nikita
Tweetie

Postby Nikita » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:42 am

Nice! But remember, your postcount isn't important- it's the post content. A hundred meaningless posts are worth less than one good, thoughtful post.

EDIT: Hey, this is my 400th post! Very Happy
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:48 am

I wonder what Artemis Fowl would think to see Dwarf above Mud Man ... xP

No. 1
Mud Man

Postby No. 1 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:48 pm

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 pm

Truth be told, I haven't read the whole thing [s]and do not intend to[/s]. xP

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:29 pm

There's no need to read the whole thing, but there are answers to some questions in there that newbies tend to ask. ^^ Or if you're unsure which forum to post a thread in, there's a description in there of each one [s]though I have to get round to updating it soon...[/s]

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:51 am

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:23 pm

You'd be surprised where some people post their threads. Rolling Eyes

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:37 am