[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Oh CRAP!!! It Must Be Love - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Oh CRAP!!! It Must Be Love

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.
Scarlett
Elf
Real First Name: Jessica
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Scarlett
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Re: Oh CRAP!!! It Must Be Love

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Any time now would be nice. you don't have to be nice about it. If you think it's crappy say so.
Most Creative member of the year 2011: Scarlett
Best Writer of the year 2011: Scarlett
Newbie Award 2011: Scarlett
Biggest Fan boy/ girl of the year 2011: Scarlett
The Interesting One 2012: Scarlett
Best Writer 2013: Scarlett

Scarlett
Elf
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Chapter 4

Artemis Fowl the second, who happened to be sitting on my sofa, staired at the book cover for a moment. Then he opened it at a random page, read a few lines and closed the book again. He stared at the name on the cover again.
He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.
I could tell that he knew what this meant. It didn’t take much of a genius to work it out. I was looking at him nerviously as he sat there trying to proccess this revalation.
Very slowly he looked up at me, our eyes met each other. Mismatched eyes against muddy brown.
“Are you still ok?” I asked quietly.
Artemis took a deep breath and replied “Just about.”
“Want something to eat?” I enquiered lamely, pushing the second plate of food towards the anguished youth. He took the plate and set it on his knee and looked uncertainly at the pringles.
Typicle. He travels through space and time to find himself in a parralel universe and he still expects caviar.
He took a bite out of the apple and ate in silence for a few minutes. Then he spoke,
“You say that I fell out of a skip”
“Yes you did. In the ally about half a street away. Do you realize how heavy you are? I had to drag you to the house. I mean seriously, Eoin Colfer doesn’t really mention that detail in the books.”
He winced. “Books? Plural?”
I realized I had only shown him the first one.
“Seven of them so far. Your being treated for the Atlantice Complex at the end of the seventh”
He closed his eyes again. I was begining to feel sorry for him. Well more sorry than I already felt. Frankly I wouldn’t want to be flung out of my world and into another only to find my private life being read about by half the planet.
I took a risk and sat down next to him on the sofa. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Sadness was all I could see.
“Were’re going to find a way to get you home Fowl.” I said firmly “ I promise.”
The vampire smile I had so often read about appiered on his pale face. His eyes glinting with mischief.
“ That’s Master Fowl to you Miss Eden. And Just, how might I ask, are we planning to do it?”
I smiled back at him.

chapter to be continued...

Again I hope you liked it. Afew more comments would be nice though :blush:

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:55 pm

its really good... you should see the faces Im making as I read: surprised, astonished, wishful, laughing like crazy.. all the usual ones. by the way, is Jessica Eden your real name?
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Jessica is but the Eden isn't. glad you like it the next part is currently being written.

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Chapter 4 continued...

“First we’ve got find out exactly how you got here” I said, notebook and pencil in hand.
Artemis, who was sitting on my sister’s bed rubbed his temples. We had moved to my absent sister’s bedroom just in case Dad got home early. Mindi had a wadrobe in the wall that could be used as a usefull hiding place if any of my relatives came snooping. I smiled at the thought of stuffing Artemis Fowl into a wardrobe.
Unfortunatly we only had the weekend to used it until she came back from Gran’s.
“I don’t remember that much of the experience. All I remember was a blue light and a crushing feeling.” He eventually supplied.
“Well let’s think of the last thing you remember” I suggested.
“That’s hardly possible as we can’t both think of it as it is my memory. You can’t think of it until I supply it.”
“You know you’re more anoying in real life.” I told him. He opened his mouth...”Don’t comment on that. Fine. Would you kindly supply me with the information?”
No dought he had found some grammical error in my sentance but he was sensible and kept his comments to himself. Instead he did what I asked.
“The last thing I remember was standing under a tree waiting for Holly. Of cource you would know all about her.” He said stiffly.
I smiled to myself, replaying a particular passege from The Time Paradox whilst I scribble his words down.
“Yes I do. Please proceed”
Artemis sighed and carried on.
“It was around 5pm. Holly had texted me an hour previously, asking me to come to that specific place. It was a matter of urgancy apparently.”
I nodded and kept writing.
“Every detail” I reminded him.
“It then became extremely cold and I found myself looking to my left. I spotted a faint blue light and...I think I moved towards it.” He paused, his brow creased. “It’s just unclear after that. I-I remember...the crushing sensation and the blue light. And then I found myself in the skip and met you and...passed out” He reddened slightly.”Then I woke up on your sofa and well...you know the rest.”
I stopped scribleing and looked at him. He was boring holes in the carpet with his gaze.
I sighed and put the notebook down on the desk.
“Come with me. I’ve got something to show you” I said quietly.

Keep the very few comments comeing :blush:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Just to warn you this next bit will get a bit soppy but the rest isn't...much. :shiny:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Chapter 5

I led Artemis to my room and placed him on the seat in front of my laptop. I had left it running when I left the house. I opened it to face a page from the Artemis Fowl confidential notice boards. I scrolled down the page until I found a particular Topic.

What makes AF the best series of all time?

was the title. 4093 comments had been posted.
I clicked on the link and I showed Artemis the screen. He looked. He leaned in close and stared, jaw slightly ajar as he read the positive feedback from all across the world.

The AF books are the best. It defiantly defeats Charles Dickens. And it isn’t the author that makes it good. It’s the characters.

Would it be considered seriously wired if I said I had a crush on Fowl? :loveeyes:

Yes it would but that’s ok. I’m the same.

I think Artemis and Holly make a good couple.

The best character is Fowl by far. I hope AF Kickes Koboi’s butt. 8)

It would be a bit wired if H+A got together. I mean seriously, Holly may have a slow ageing rate but she still [i]looks older than Artemis.

AF ROCKS!!!!!![/i] :laughing:

And that lot were just a few. Artemis kept on scrolling down, smirking at some and blushing at quite a few comments concerning Holly. Nevertheless he was smiling. Not that creepy vampire smile that I found so attractive but a young smile. He looked like an ordinary boy. Well as ordinary a boy can look in a ruined suit and with mismatching eyes.
After 10 minutes of reading he closed the window, shut the laptop and leaned back, his face suddenly expressionless.
“You’re one of the luckiest people alive right now” I said softly “No matter what you have done you’re still loved... by at least third of the planet. And they don’t even know you. Yes you are in a fix but frankly we couldn’t carry on with finding a way back to your home without you knowing that here...” I gestured absently at the space around us “...you are not alone. You’re never alone.”
His eyes met mine again. I could see approval in his gaze.
“I appreciate what you have done.” He said finally “I don’t understand what has happened to me but I am ready to find out.”
I rolled my eyes.
“Since when were you not ready?”
His frosty smile appeared on his face once more.
“I just have one question.” He said smoothly.
“Fire away”
The smug smile he allegedly gave Holly on frequent occasions touched his lips.
“You said that I am loved by at least a third of the Earth’s population.” His eyes were taunting.
“Yeah. So?” I was getting suspicious now.
“Does that include you?” He enquired casually.
“Shut Up!” I snapped back and I chucked a cushion at him which hit him in the chest. Then he laughed and I couldn’t help smiling back.

Well I know this one was a bit soppyy but I needed to get at least 1 emotional scene in there. The next one is on Its way :laughing:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Chapter 6

It’s a curious thing, hearing Artemis Fowl laugh. I knew that it was defiantly a rare action on his part. He had a nice laugh even if it sounded awkward and no wonder. Yes, I could tell he didn’t laugh often.

Ok so by now I did have a bit of a crush on him. He did avoid the subject but I think that was because he thought that I was just annoyed that he would presume such a thing (hope that made sense). I don’t think the truth crossed his mind at all.
As I went through the notes I had made in Mindi’s room, Artemis was, once again, leaning over my laptop, comparing his memories with other similar occasions experienced by other people.
“This is no use!” Artemis sighed, exasperated. “Non these accounts say anything about dimension jumps”
“Has crossing the line between worlds scrambled your brain or is this just Orion talking” I scolded “I’ll tell you one thing, the Artemis I’ve read about never gave up. That’s what made him rich with fairy gold”
He rolled his eyes, obviously not pleased about the knowledge I had of his life.
“Anyway...” I added”...no records doesn’t mean it’s never happened. People go disappearing all the time. It could have happened to them.”
Master Fowl rested his head on his palms.
“You are not filling me with much confidence Jessica.” He groaned “It seems, as the lack of records and the disappearances suggest, that if anyone has ever been through the same incident they have never come back again”
“You sure you’re not Orion?” He glared at me. “Come on Fowl, pull yourself together. Remember, I promised”
Artemis chewed the inside of his cheek.
He then snatched the notebook and pencil away from me.
“Hey...”
He didn’t answer. He just wrote. His eyes grew cold. After a minute he tore the page out and handed it to me.
“Time to prove yourself. Work it out” He said with his icy smile. It didn’t quite reach his eyes.
I raised an eyebrow and read.
On the paper was a list of all his enemies (He had had to cram some names in the margin).
Now I didn’t like the idea of having to prove myself but I didn’t want to look like I was delaying it so I did what he asked and I examined the page.
There was a question written at the top of the sheet,

Who has the power?

I could see where Artemis was going with this so I crossed out all the humans. There were only the fairies listed now.
I crossed out Brier Cudgion since he was dead and couldn’t do a lot concerning dimension jumping.
I crossed out the Trolls. Too bumb.
I crossed out the Goblins. Same as the above.
I crossed out Turnball Root. Also dead.
That just left the only person on the list powerful enough to banish Artemis to a totally different world, especially with an identical but younger companion.
I looked up from the page.
“Opal...” I started.
“...Koboi” Artemis finished.

Please comment :blush:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:30 pm

If You thinks It's crap just say so.

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm

But if you like it encorage me.

Multiverse
Elf

Postby Multiverse » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Just a quick comment first: When you´ve something to add to a post, you can just edit the previous one instead of making a new post. That´d make it easier to browse the forums. ;J

Wow, I´ve already managed to fall three chapters behind. You´re a quick writer.
Anyway (having read those chapters), it seems like you´re getting more and more into it, and the story is becoming quite catchy. It´s nice to see Artemis' reaction to the books (and as far as I reckon, you´re showing it really well). You´re also quite good at getting the character right, I think. =)

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you. I havn't had a reply all day. Wow. this is a nice change from my parents comments. :shiny:

Return to “Artemis Fowl Media”