[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Oh CRAP!!! It Must Be Love - Page 5 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Oh CRAP!!! It Must Be Love

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.
chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Re: Oh CRAP!!! It Must Be Love

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:45 am

Oooooohhhhh.....I'm dumb. Hees. AND POST THE REST ALREADY!!!
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

Scarlett
Elf
Real First Name: Jessica
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Scarlett
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 am

The next chapter is currently being written :laughing:
Most Creative member of the year 2011: Scarlett
Best Writer of the year 2011: Scarlett
Newbie Award 2011: Scarlett
Biggest Fan boy/ girl of the year 2011: Scarlett
The Interesting One 2012: Scarlett
Best Writer 2013: Scarlett

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 am

Waaaaah!!!! Big dragon!!!!! Wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs in a circle screaming like an idiot* :o

Scarlett
Elf
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 am

Well. I thought it was too big

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 am

TOO BIG??? IT'S FRIKKIN GIGANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Chapter 13

I was having a perfectly normal slumber when I felt someone shaking me weakly.
Even if it was a weak shake it sent me flying, forcefully out of the land of dreams.
It also sent my arm flying into something bony.
“OUCH!!!” I heard.
I turned over to see Artemis clutching his nose in pain.
“Oops. I am sooo sorry.” I apologised lamely. He was still clutching his face, taking a while to recover.
Finally he took his hand away and spoke,
“It’s alright. I really should have taken cover.”
I bit my lip guiltily.
“Why did you try to wake me exactly?”
Artemis rubbed his nose rhythmically.
“I’ve just remembered what happened to me, when I was doing what you call the ‘Dimension Jump Thing’.”
I rolled my eyes.
“Quit mocking my speech and tell me what happened.”
He was opening his mouth to retell the account but just then my pocket vibrated.
Then an odd sound emanated from it.
I then realized it was my mobile’s ringtone. A ringtone I had downloaded from the Skulduggery Pleasant website.
It sounded like a Goth’s dream wedding reception music.
Artemis raised an eyebrow as I fished my phone out of my pocket, my face was scarlet.
I checked the caller and placed the phone to my ear.
“Where the hell are you?” yelled my American friend, Jack, from the other end.
“Um... I’m on a shopping trip” I supplied.
“Yeah, like you’re the shopping person. Ok, just suppose you are out shopping, do you have any idea what has happened to your house?”
“What about my house?” I was beginning to panic.
“Oh, I donno. It’s not there!”
“WHAT???!!”
“Your house. It’s just disappeared. I came round this morning and there’s an empty space where it used to be. I tried calling the cops but they just thought I was of my rocker. They said that no such house has ever existed.”
I began to take deep breaths to calm myself.
“Have you tried calling... someone? Other than the police?”
“Who do you suggest, the AA’s supernatural department?”
“I don’t know. Has anyone else said it doesn’t exist?”
“Only the whole street”
I took a moment to get my thoughts in order.
“Ok” I finally said “just keep calm and pretend it never existed like everyone else. It’ll be no use if you’re locked up in an asylum when I get back”
“Right, after your shopping trip. What’s really going on here Jess? I know you know something about it”
I sighed down the phone.
“I can’t explain right now Jack. Just stay there and I’ll try to get back as soon as I can ok? There’s just something I need to do” then I added “Hey, Jack I don’t think it would be a good idea to call me again. Don’t ask me why, it’s for your own safety.”
“Fine” he replied, huffily.
“Oh and, give my best to Neeve”
“Sure. Hey, if I can’t call you for a while, Merry Christmas”
I smiled.
“You too. Gotta go now Jack, bye”
And I hung up.
Artemis was looking at me expectantly.
“What was that all about?”
“Apparently my house has disappeared. I’ll explain later”
I searched my contact list for my Mum’s number.
I put the receiver to my ear again and waited.
No answer.
I closed my phone and said,
“I think you had better give me a briefing of that memory of yours. I think we’re going to need it”

Chapter to be continued...

Hope you liked it. :laughing:

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

KEWL!!! Her house went byebye!!!!!!!! O.O How did....wait she's Opal. Duh. :lick:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Now writing

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Please tell me the funny aspects. I like to hear they are funny :lick:

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Heeeheee....Arty has a boooony nose....Double hee: he seriously needs to work out!!!! :lick:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Nah, he's attractive enough as it is :loveeyes:

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Yeaaah.......*drools over awesomeness* :loveeyes:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Imagine a woodpecker pecking. that is the sound of my heart whenever I think of him :loveeyes:

chukaliteluvver
Centaur

Postby chukaliteluvver » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 pm

My heart beat when i think of Arty? Nothing. It just STOPS!!!! :drooling:

Scarlett
Elf

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

surprised you're not dead by now

Return to “Artemis Fowl Media”