[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fowl Cosplay - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Fowl Cosplay

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.
tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much
Real First Name: Max

Fowl Cosplay

Postby tornadocondoc » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Re: Fowl Cosplay

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:44 pm

This is absolutely fantastic!

I may be interested in using some of these pictures on the website, if you'd perhaps permit?

By a full group, do you mean all of the various characters? It would be great to get some shots of you all if possible!

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much

Postby tornadocondoc » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Troublelover16
Commander
Real First Name: Faith
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Troublelover16

Postby Troublelover16 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Oh my goodness this is fantastic! I love it! I've always wanted to cosplay as an AF Character, but no one I know would recognize me, and now my hair is too long to be Holly, which is probably the only one I can pull off with my red hair :P But great job! This is amazing! 8)

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

I found a kindred spirit!! :shiny: I've seen your pictures while searching Artemis Fowl cosplay. You do a really good Artemis. :)

I'm actually trying to do a Holly Short cosplay myself, but I'm not anywhere near Colossalcon. Plus, I'll be working this summer. :/ But I'd love to see pictures of your group doing it! :) It is really cool that you do cosplay as well.

And welcome to the forums!
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much

Postby tornadocondoc » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 am

I'm in Pennsylvania, and probably won't be doing any cons out of state. :( Unless I get lots of money and a car. :P

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much

Postby tornadocondoc » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:53 pm

That's the one I go to! :) I think my friends and I will be going again this year, if we can find rides.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:28 am

If you guys don't take ridiculous amounts of pictures for me to use on the site I swear I will get on a plane, cross the North Atlantic and make you eat a camera. :drooling:

I need an excuse to visit the States again. :laughing:

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much

Postby tornadocondoc » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:50 am

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:01 pm

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much

Postby tornadocondoc » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm

tornadocondoc
Cosplays Too Much

Postby tornadocondoc » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:28 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I'll be having new images to post soon-ish. My friend and I are attending a con next weekend as Artemis and Holly!

Minervalover
Centaur
Location: Hogwarts, Camp-Half Blood, T.A.R.D.I.S, Dauntless hedquarters, Asgard, Middle Earth, Haven, 221B.

Postby Minervalover » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:36 pm

*scuffle scuffle, scartch, bump, boom, scarth*
*barges in*
DID YoU sAY moRE COspLAY ImAGeS?!??!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!?!
I'm not "creative". I'm Ravenclaw
I'm not "different". I'm Divergent
I'm not "mortal." I'm a Half-Blood.
I'm not a "psychopath". I'm a High-functioning Fangirl.
I'm not a "freak". I'm an Avian American.
I'm not a "Midgardian". I'm an Asguardian.
I'm not a "criminal". I'm Juvenile Genius.
I'm not a "man". I am an Elf
And I am definitely a Madman with a Box

Return to “Artemis Fowl Media”