[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What would Artemis Fowl say about the above posters sig? - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What would Artemis Fowl say about the above posters sig?

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
Scifiguy
Centaur
Real First Name: Jeffrey

Postby Scifiguy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:47 pm

Pathetic AND inarticulate. Nice combination. Your mothers must be so proud! (Yes I now Butler said, but it sounded so Artemis! And yes, I realize that you probably only have one mother.)

Stupid Ape
Centaur

Postby Stupid Ape » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:28 pm

He really shouldn't say anything else ever, whenever anyone does it only shows up their inadequacies.
God changes Lives. Will you let him change yours?

Stupid Ape
Centaur

Postby Stupid Ape » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:49 pm

God changes Lives. Will you let him change yours?

Frost
Centaur

Postby Frost » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:15 am

Why Would I allow Him to change my world when I can just as easily do far better than anything He has ever done?
Few Boys Are Worth Crying Over. The Ones Who Are Won't Make You Cry.

If Only, If Only, the Woodpecker Sighed,
The Bark on this Tree was as soft as the Sky,
While the Wolf waits below so Hungry and Lonely,
And Cries to the Moon, If Only, If Only

hater of mary sues
Tunnel Blue Spider
Location: in the deep taiga of russia (no really im from russia)

Postby hater of mary sues » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:17 am

pie is awsome the russian mafia rules and if i read another mary sue i will stab all the people who write them!!!! Sorry

Scifiguy
Centaur
Real First Name: Jeffrey

Postby Scifiguy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:26 am

Pie is merely three things; One: a sweet confection filled with jelly, or other. Two: In reference to the saying "a pie in the sky," implying illusory prospects of future benefits. Three: A former coin made of bronze, in use in India. So then, WHAT THE HECK IS IT DOING IN YOUR SIGNATURE? I, for one, do not think it apropriate for, in a buisiness letter to see at the bottom: PIE IS AWESOME! Although I must agree with you on your second point. The Mafia is crazy, and needs to go down. Your third point has abusolutely no logic whatsoever, as, firstly, a Mary-Sue-type relationship is completely possible in the real world. Secondly, stabbing somebody would not do anything about it. I believe I have made my point, that ridiculous thing has GOT to go...

hollieshort_girl
Atlantean

Sharkie

Postby hollieshort_girl » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:50 am

"Sharkie": hardly an intelligent word. The last time I ever heard anyone say it was in my first year of school, when a student in the third grade with me became nauseous and cried onto a stuffed shark.

And now, the english language seems to be degrading to such trivial gibberish as "lol" and "ttyl" and "omg". The technical term is, apparently, chatspeak.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:33 pm

Complicated? Hardly. Well.... I suppose to some people you might be such.

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

cecil_13
Swear Toad

Postby cecil_13 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:55 pm

Why should I fear a child's toy?

__
I know, lame, but I can't write Artemis worth crap.
Really there should be something here. But I seem to be lacking all motivation right now.

Frost
Centaur

Postby Frost » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:24 am

Well, with something as lacking as that, not much must be spoken in order to announce the idea that your signature is irritably plain and lacking in creativity.
Few Boys Are Worth Crying Over. The Ones Who Are Won't Make You Cry.

If Only, If Only, the Woodpecker Sighed,
The Bark on this Tree was as soft as the Sky,
While the Wolf waits below so Hungry and Lonely,
And Cries to the Moon, If Only, If Only

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:00 am

Artemis is mine? How juvenille to fight over something that cannot be owned... esspecially me.

block77129
Atlantean

Postby block77129 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:05 am

Colfer: “Artemis grabbed her shoulders, for once abandoning his shell of icy composure. 'Holly. Holly, speak to me. Your finger. Is it OK?'
Holly wiggled her fingers, then curled them into a fist. 'I think so,' she said, and whacked Artemis right between the eyes.” (Pg 160 )

Anybody notice that we have no new fan fiction on this site?

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Hmmmm... It seems I shall have to have Butler have words with this one. He seems to enjoy the idea of Holly hitting me between the eyes.

Elvei Dracona
Swear Toad

Postby Elvei Dracona » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:50 pm

[Holly] "'Cheery place,' she noted.
Root chewed on his cigar. 'Sorry about that, Corporal. We keeping asking the runaways to hide somewhere warm, but darned if they don't keep suiting themselves.'" --AFF, pg. 26
_________

_________
My Piczo page:

N°1
Gremlin

Postby N°1 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:50 am

Artemis: “It's my mother, Doctor.”
Dr. Po: “Your mother?”
Artemis: “My mother, she...”
Dr. Po: “Your mother, yes?”
Artemis: “She forces me to endure this ridiculous therapy when the school's so-called counsellors are little more than misguided do-gooders with degrees.”

Return to “AF Forum Games”