[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What would Artemis Fowl say about the above posters sig? - Page 4 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What would Artemis Fowl say about the above posters sig?

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:52 pm

[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

<watch it! Best show ever!

J_Butler
Pixie

Postby J_Butler » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:58 am

People and their animated television programs.

If you're interested in recieving notifications for prayer requests
or for taking an active part in the structure of the prayer chain
please pm me.

also, if you have a prayer request,
you can send it to me

Frost
Centaur

Postby Frost » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:47 am

Few Boys Are Worth Crying Over. The Ones Who Are Won't Make You Cry.

If Only, If Only, the Woodpecker Sighed,
The Bark on this Tree was as soft as the Sky,
While the Wolf waits below so Hungry and Lonely,
And Cries to the Moon, If Only, If Only

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:04 pm

I'll have you know I'm worth over £1,000,000 and I will still make you cry
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

pippersqueakums
Mud Man

Postby pippersqueakums » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:09 am

I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature and help me spread.

<><Jesus Freak><>

Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:02 pm

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:19 am

Artemis Fowl II: You either have the eyesight of a bat, or the scientific knowledge of a troll, because said Japanese male is not constipated. He is merely ecstatic to find himself in New York City.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:19 pm

If you're looking for a witty quotation why don't you check out Mulch's dialoge. Plus I would advise others to right click on the word "here" then click properties. That's what I would do. However nobody really takes anything that I do seriously except maybe my closest friends.

I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:03 pm

*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:18 am

Frost
Centaur

Postby Frost » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:47 pm

The likelyhood that a penguin could be taught karate is highly unlikely, even of the most basic forms. Then there would be the least probable likelyhood of having a penguin wear a karate uniform (which should be different from the one your animation is wearing in several shockingly obvious ways) being so low that you'd be more likely to get hit by lightning about half a dozen times. The birds just don't have the mental capacity to complete such intense training. Therefore, that obsenely foolish animation does not belong in your signature.
Few Boys Are Worth Crying Over. The Ones Who Are Won't Make You Cry.

If Only, If Only, the Woodpecker Sighed,
The Bark on this Tree was as soft as the Sky,
While the Wolf waits below so Hungry and Lonely,
And Cries to the Moon, If Only, If Only

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:40 am

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Since Frost doesn't have a question, I'd like to ask one.

If they can't be taught karate, do you think penguins can be taught how to tap dance like Mumble in Happy Feet?

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:10 pm

HA! A ninja penguin? really are you serious? But I have to say I love books but who has time for a game cube?

rainbowkaizoku
Mud Man

Postby rainbowkaizoku » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:15 pm

Return to “AF Forum Games”