[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Question Holly - Page 13 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Question Holly

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
Tenzen12
Pixie

Re: Question Holly

Postby Tenzen12 » Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm

I wouldn't say anything, I wouldn't be able bear that spectacle. Dying laughing isn't bad kind of departure (definitely better than by hunger). Sorry give me minute to burst here, that idea is just too hilerious. After that ask for something other...

Do you think there is somewhere on this planet girl suited for Artemis? And what kind of person she should be according to your oppinion?
Spot light steeling squad

Heroic Blue screen of Death

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 am

Gods. If I'm not the one kissing Artemis or pining over him, I'm playing the d'arvitting matchmaker!! *sighs* Fine, I'll humor you. I think she should have to be smart enough to understand him and actually be interested in what he lectures about, but proficient in other ways so that Artemis realizes that brains is not the only strength in the world. Also, I think she should be capable of making him laugh. He needs a good laugh every now and then - I mean, in the years I've known him, he's barely bared an incisor, let alone thrown back his head and guffawed. So, taking into consideration these factors, I think there is probably a girl out there who is right for him. Of course, it will take some finding, but if Artemis ever sets his mind to something, he usually gets it.

What would you do if you found one of Foaly's folders opened to an email he never sent you, one in which he poured out his heart and soul and told you that the only reason he married Cabalene was because he wanted to forget you because he thought you were dead for three years?

[/center]

Tenzen12
Pixie

Postby Tenzen12 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Oh that would realy shock me. I realy don't know how I would react. But there is one thing I know. Right know Foaly and Cabalina are deeply in love with each other and regardless of circumstances it would remain same. Though for us two it would take years before we would be face each other without being embarrassment.

Can you describe your average day?

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 am

Frantic. The traffic in Haven is ridiculous! Even though Root, who was probably the worst commander to arrive to late, is dead (R.I.P), I still usually get in trouble. I used to pick up a fair number of snide comments about my gender, but by now I think my collegues have worked out that despite my height, I can kick their butt impressively. And, of course, lots of paperwork. Urg. Even though Section Eight has less paperwork than LEP, I'm still drowning in it. When I get home, I usually give Arty a call. Artemis, I mean. :blush:

What type of music do you listen to normally?
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

Frondish17
Pixie

Postby Frondish17 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 am

There's not much to choose from in Haven. There are the riverbend dirges, of course, but that's purely for farm animals like Foaly *snickers* and country gnomes. Not for me. On the opposite end of the spectrum is pixie pop rock, which is just as bad, if not worse. Me? Much as I hate to admit it, I like to tune in to several Mudman stations. Artemis hooked me up with a pretty good reception system once as a birthday present - don't ask me how he found out I liked listening to that. Daughtry is pretty cool. Taylor Swift, on the other hand, sounds too much like a high pixie for my taste.

Is Trouble easier or harder on you now that he's the Commander because you two are friends?

[/center]

tomboy614
Tunnel Blue Spider
AFC Fan Fiction Name: tomboy614

Postby tomboy614 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 pm

While we may be friends, in the office, we have to be strictly professional. It feels odd thinking of him as my boss, kinda, because I can remember when we would both be either hanging out (JUST friends, for any of you "curious" people) or paired up for Recon missions. Definitely odd, but I can't help but shake the feeling he's going easy on me . . . .

(lol, the "non-date" in the Atlantis Complex kinda makes things awkward, doesn't it?)

Hm . . . let's get down to the basics. What's your . . . *drum roll* Favorite color?
. . . .
Lol, joking, joking. What was the best birthday present you've gotten, and why?
98% of all teenagers do drugs, have sex, or drink alcohol . . . . . post this if you like bagels.

According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are utterly worthless.

Don't steal. The government hates the competition.

If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.

Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em.
If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em.
If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em.
If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed.

Frondish17
Pixie

Postby Frondish17 » Fri May 20, 2011 5:12 am

My omnitool, always. The one Mulch stole from me that I managed to get back during the trip back in time.

I heard that the fairies were making an Artemis Fowl movie about the Bwa'Kell uprising. How'd that go through?

[/center]

tomboy614
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby tomboy614 » Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 am

Honestly? Awful. The actress for me looks NOTHING like me and, according to the media, she's a COMPLETE opposite of my personality. How she'll do in the movie? Probably ruin it completely. Make something as dramatic and important as that battle into some stupid, amateur child's play. The actor for Artemis is too short, obviously. And a pixie! Who in their right mind makes Artemis a pixie? And Butler . . . they're trying to cut him out completely, but I cannot see that working. Without him, this would've been a total disaster. That door may have been tested against the highest, deadliest, most lethal weapons the People can possess- but it wasn't Butler-proof. If not for him, we would probably be run by Briar Cudgeon and Opal Koboi (*shudders*). In short, it's most likely going to be AWFUL, and make me wanna puke my lunch and breakfast shake.

Lol, people ALWAYS make book turned into movies awful (except for How To Train Your Dragon or other really rare exceptions) so I figured, why not?

What about Artemis do you miss the most? You know, because of his Atlantis Complex?
98% of all teenagers do drugs, have sex, or drink alcohol . . . . . post this if you like bagels.

Frondish17
Pixie

Postby Frondish17 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:37 pm

I miss his personality. It's almost completely gone now - he's either paranoid or worried about fours or obsessing over something. Or he's Orion, which is absolutely freakish. Sometimes he gets it back, his personality, but it isn't real. It's something he does because I guess he knows I want to see it - he thinks he's so smart, thinks I can't see right through it. But I can, and sometimes that hurts worse. Plus, we never banter anymore. We always were totally free with what we said to each other - even if it got nasty at times. Now, I feel like I'm walking on eggshells around him, trying not to upset him. It's difficult. It's very difficult.

*sniff* That's so sad.

Which human language is the most like Gnommish? Which language do you like the best?

[/center]

15bubbles
Mud Man
Real First Name: J.H.

Postby 15bubbles » Sun May 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Egyptian was the closest Mud Man language to Gnommish. I mean, they practically copied it off of us, so what you really expect? *eyeroll* My favorite language is Gnommish.
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.

If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.

Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.

tomboy614
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby tomboy614 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Well, since no one's put up a question in the very long time we've been "absent" from this forum, I'll put one.

What's your favorite type of Mud Man music?

holly11short
Gremlin
Real First Name: Kate

Postby holly11short » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:26 am

I don't often listen to music, but I catch some things when I'm on the surface. I think my favorite is rock or maybe alternative. It has a good, heart-pumping beat to it. Metal music nearly killed me once (TAC) and pop is way too pixie for me, so definitely not those. And I cannot STAND that boring classical dwarf dung that Artemis listens to. So yeah, rock.

If there was one thing you regret about all the time you've spent with Artemis, what would it be?
"That's what happens when you're a genius." The centaur smiled. "Look, I scraped an F for Foaly!"

The daruma doll fell o...

Hufflepuffs are great finders!
What the h*** is a Hufflepuff?

15bubbles
Mud Man
Real First Name: J.H.

Postby 15bubbles » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm

The one thing I really regret is all the injuries and the fact I'm usually low on magic. Or end up with an empty tank and then get more injuries.

(I'm terrible at acting like other people. >.< Sorry.)
So, Holly. Do you still use the sealed acorn unit?
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.

If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.

Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.

Tenzen12
Pixie

Postby Tenzen12 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 am

Of course not it is against regulations!... At least that is official version, how is it in reality is secret :laughing:

According to the your oppinion, What is most important in any relationship?

holly11short
Gremlin
Real First Name: Kate

Postby holly11short » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Trust. Of course. If there's no trust in a relationship, it will never work. That's why Artemis and I would never work.
Not that I've thought about it, of course. Artemis and me, I mean.
Okay, maybe when that time warp screwed with my hormones...
But never again.
... *ahem* (blush)
Next question, please. -_-'

Who do you think is smarter, Artemis or Foaly? ;)
"That's what happens when you're a genius." The centaur smiled. "Look, I scraped an F for Foaly!"

The daruma doll fell o...

Hufflepuffs are great finders!
What the h*** is a Hufflepuff?

Return to “AF Forum Games”