[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined offset: 17
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
A Literary Blog (of mine) - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

A Literary Blog (of mine)

Proud of your website? Want to show it off to all your mates at the AFC?
Multiverse
Elf

A Literary Blog (of mine)

Postby Multiverse » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 pm

It´s called Blogging The View, and I made it just this sunday.

The concept is that I´m reviewing two books each sunday - one that I choose myself, and one that´s voted by the readers throughout the week. They´re given a choice of five different.
Additionally, I´ll post about other things that I think aren´t given enough attention, whenever they seem to be ignored.

It´s still very much in its experimental phase, since I haven´t even written the first review yet, but the only way to make sure it´ll work is to read it. In case any of you are interested: :)

-Multiverse

hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name: Jess :P

Re: A Literary Blog (of mine)

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

I commented and am officially following =D

Two materials each week, that should be interesting.. Oh yeah I voted for the skullduggery pleasent novel because I've been meaning to read it, so I would be interested in what you thought about it.

Multiverse
Elf

Re: A Literary Blog (of mine)

Postby Multiverse » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Thanks, Hyun. ^_^

-Multiverse

Return to “Community Sites”