[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Voldemort or Umbridge - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Voldemort or Umbridge

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
S1r_4rt3m15
Dwarf

Voldemort or Umbridge

Postby S1r_4rt3m15 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:58 pm

Back, back you savage!

Member of the Invisible Knights! Sir S1r_4rt3m15! (I've already got a sir in my name!)

Skater Girl
Commander
Real First Name: Nastasha

Postby Skater Girl » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Voldemort. Umbridge is ssssccccccaaaarrrrrrrrrryyyyy...........

Note to a moderator: Is this supposed to go into the Fiction/Music/Art Talk? If it is, please move it.
"The truth...

Is that the truth is ."

~ Lemony Snicket

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:02 pm

Voldemort. He's an ol' pal. XD Always popping over for tea and cookies.

Now Umbridge, she's a terror. Hm... someone should shoot her, Idea
[I've always wanted to use that smiley</offtopicness>

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pm

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

MASTER I
Council Member

Postby MASTER I » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:13 pm

"My tongue will tell the anger of my heart or else my heart concealing it will break and rather than it shall, I will be free even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

"Talk not to me: I will go sit and weep
Till I can find occasion of revenge."

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:14 pm

Er... Umbridge?

Scary as she is, I doubt she will be able to physically harm me.

[s]If worse comes to worse I could put her out for a couple of hours. Voldemort... would fry me with his magic before I could do anything.[/s]

My Artemis Fowl game: | |

Lime Yay
Ten o' clock

Postby Lime Yay » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:30 am

Thanks to Diana for the sweetest (erm... sourest?) signature ever!

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:42 am

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:44 am

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:21 am

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:24 am

Lime Yay
Ten o' clock

Postby Lime Yay » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 am

Thanks to Diana for the sweetest (erm... sourest?) signature ever!

artefo
Elf

Postby artefo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:03 am

S1r_4rt3m15
Dwarf

Postby S1r_4rt3m15 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:12 pm

The Current Status for the votes is: ... TA-DA!!

-----Voldemort-----
=====5===== + 3 complaints = 8
-----Umbridge-----
=====4===== + 3 complaints = 7
(This sounds more like a poll, doesn't it?)
Back, back you savage!

Member of the Invisible Knights! Sir S1r_4rt3m15! (I've already got a sir in my name!)

Skater Girl
Commander
Real First Name: Nastasha

Postby Skater Girl » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:45 pm

"The truth...

Is that the truth is ."

~ Lemony Snicket

Return to “City Central”