[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Pictures [V2] - Page 103 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Pictures [V2]

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Re: Pictures [V2]

Postby fowl111 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:17 am

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 am

For reference, here is Jangrafess, Kitsy and myself in around 2006/2007 I think.

Kitsy's words when I showed her this picture a little while ago were "WHO ARE THESE CHILDREN?!"

1.jpg
1.jpg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 670 times

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:52 am

And here's an awful picture of Metin (Voldy) and myself just over a month ago in NYC!

metin.png
metin.png (186.37 KiB) Viewed 669 times

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:22 pm

I remember going through this thread when I first joined and even before then and seeing all the old pictures. Now I feel old. :P

I'll try to find time to post a picture of myself, since the only time I posted a picture here (even though I think it's lost now) was after I got my haircut first. Which was a good while ago.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:18 am

I just posted this in my journal haha but I'll post it here anyway. c;

Pardon the weird angle, it was meant to be a picture of my undercut trim lol.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:13 am

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Me, around the time of me signing up here;

Me now;

All heavily filtered of course, thanks to Snapchat being the main source behind my Facebook photos.. ;)

*rape*

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Wow! I thought I'd gotten old... you've grown up! 8)

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 am

We've all been through a lot ;)

*rape*

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Me and the boyf. We actually met up at a graphics/resources forum and today's our one year anniversary!

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:25 pm

"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 am

Thanks Merv! :laughing:

Return to “City Central”