[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Riddle Me This - Page 5 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Riddle Me This

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

Re: Riddle Me This

Postby Griffar » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 am

Okay then. Well optiguy like everyone said, your overthinking it. That's not a bad thing but this is a fun thing and there is one simple answer.

OKay.

Ummm.
-----
lJACKl
-----
What does that mean. Heres another one. cbclcocucscec. What does it say.

Your in an airtight room. You have a baseballbat and a ball. How do you get out.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Jack-in-a-box

See-through blouse (XD)

I don't know the next one.

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 am

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Mind over matter, read between the lines. Easy!

And as for the airtight room/baseball bat one, I USED to know the answer, and now I don't. It's like, you hit the ball with the bat, and then you do something else that plays off the words until you do something that makes a hole, and then you climb out the hole and you're free. Or something like that, I dunno.

A dog is sleeping in the middle of the road. A car, with no headlights on, swerves to avoid it, narrowly missing the dog and continuing on its way. How was it that the car missed the dog?

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:44 pm

It was daylight! There's another one like this, it's something like "In a city painted completely black, a black car is driving down a black road with no lights on. There's a black dog in the middle of the street..."

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:11 am

Another gun-related random one:

A man in a car was killed in a drive-by shooting. The man himself was the target of the shooting, and died from multiple gunshot wounds from the weapons of the shooters. The man was by himself in the car when the shooting too place. The car had not been moved by someone else or by its own engine. However, the car itself is modified with a bomb-proof chassis and bulletproof windows which were rolled up. It is pretty much impossible for a bullet to go through the car anywhere. How was the man killed?
Last edited by diesector21 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm

He was distracted by the firing, and he drove into a lake! He couldn't get out of his car, so he drowned.

diesector21
Centaur

Postby diesector21 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am

...let me rephrase that question, and then put up a new answer. XD

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Okay, then...I don't know. Does the bomb-proof chassis have something to do with it?

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Oooh! I know... The bulletproof car was the one that was driving by another car. He was in the bulletproof one, and someone else was holding the gun like they were going to shoot someone out the window. But then instead the shooter turned around and shot his partner instead (ie the man that got shot. So he'd be the target of the shooting). OR...

He'd just shot someone out of the window of his bulletproof car, and he felt guilty so he committed suicide.

OR the bulletproof car was the one being shot at, but he died of a heart attack because he was startled by the rain of bullets rebounding off the reinforced windows.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Crap, why didn't I think of this? The window was down!

diesector21
Centaur

Postby diesector21 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 pm

...let me rephrase that AGAIN. ><

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 pm

The guns could shoot through the bulletproof glass!

diesector21
Centaur

Postby diesector21 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 am

...there's a reason why they're called bulletproof glass. Because they're bulletproof. And anyways, it says in the question: "There's no way a bullet could have gone through anywhere on the car".

Return to “City Central”