[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined offset: 84
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
Discussion: Life of Pi (spoilers) - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Discussion: Life of Pi (spoilers)

Come here to participate in the AFC book club! Talk about books other than Artemis Fowl with other book-loving members.
Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Hannah

Re: Discussion: Life of Pi (spoilers)

Postby Ihdreniel » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:02 am

J wrote:On a separate note, I just remembered my favourite quote from the book: To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation. I loved that.

Yes! That's from when he was explaining how he thinks of agnosticism as a sort-of 'cop-out', right? I didn't really agree with his opinion, but I thought it was an interesting point.

Ugh- I use the word 'awesome' too much.

That's because awesome is such an awesome word. Smile[/quote]
Agreed! Very Happy
"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Image Image Image
Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

Return to “The AFC Book Club”