[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Post count? - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Post count?

Need any help? Submit your request here and a moderator or administrator will respond within 48 hours.
Hollywise
Gremlin
Location: Floating around in la la land and drinking tea. Come visit some time won't you?

Post count?

Postby Hollywise » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this :blush:

Where do you look if you want to find out how many posts you have?

Thanks.

Hollywise
"No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it. I would like to order ? la carte. Or don't you serve fish to minors?"
"If we split up, then one team might make it. If we're together, then one goes down we all go down. Divide and conquer." -a true soldier
"OK, gentlemen; Barney says go to sleep."

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Re: Post count?

Postby Voldy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 am

Uh, every user's post count is visible in their profile, in the memberlist, and most visibly, under your avatar in each post you make. Just look under your avatar, it says "Posts:". You currently have 18.

Hollywise
Gremlin
Location: Floating around in la la land and drinking tea. Come visit some time won't you?

Re: Post count?

Postby Hollywise » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh goodness! That was silly of me... :blush: *headdesk*

Thanks Voldy!
"No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it. I would like to order ? la carte. Or don't you serve fish to minors?"
"If we split up, then one team might make it. If we're together, then one goes down we all go down. Divide and conquer." -a true soldier
"OK, gentlemen; Barney says go to sleep."

Return to “Help Requests”