[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined offset: 84
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
Reviews on AFC Messenger - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Reviews on AFC Messenger

Just all the old threads from AFC Messenger BETAs 1 and 2.
Nikita
Tweetie

Reviews on AFC Messenger

Postby Nikita » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:13 pm

This topic is just for people to post about the good points and bad points of AFC Messenger. Please leave a rating from 1 to 5 (5 being the best), and explain why.

(TC, this is for you)

I rate it a 5, because I can't find any defects. Cheers TC!
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

MASTER I
Council Member

Postby MASTER I » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:57 am

5 out of 5. It not only has no defects, but it's a great idea, bringing the AFC community closer together. A good way to connect, substituting the need to organise many Live Chats etc. I hoping more AFCers will use it so I can meet everyone. XD

Good on you, TC! It's fabulous!
"My tongue will tell the anger of my heart or else my heart concealing it will break and rather than it shall, I will be free even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

"Talk not to me: I will go sit and weep
Till I can find occasion of revenge."

Scampiono
Mud Man

Postby Scampiono » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:04 am

5 outta 5 man! Fantastic, great job TC, it's even better then I imagined!
Join my Sky High RPG website! =D - http://www.skyhype.proboards101.com

Nikita
Tweetie

Postby Nikita » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:45 pm

I think it's better than a lot of us imagined, TC. I luffed the spellcheck [s]even though it kept telling me that I spelt Guspuff wrong. XD[/s]
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

MichaelM
Gremlin

Postby MichaelM » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:27 pm

Great work TC! The messenger is class! Spark looks like an awesome program, and if you can integrate it into the forum, it will be amazing. Very Happy

And thanks for inviting me to try out the beta. Im glad you did. Smile

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:31 pm

MichaelM wrote:Great work TC! The messenger is class! Spark looks like an awesome program, and if you can integrate it into the forum, it will be amazing. Very Happy

(Hi, MichaelM! Long time no see.) Indeed, it shall. I can't wait.

MichaelM wrote:And thanks for inviting me to try out the beta. Im glad you did. Smile

You were invited? Hm.

MichaelM
Gremlin

Postby MichaelM » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:48 pm

Voldy wrote:
MichaelM wrote:Great work TC! The messenger is class! Spark looks like an awesome program, and if you can integrate it into the forum, it will be amazing. Very Happy

(Hi, MichaelM! Long time no see.) Indeed, it shall. I can't wait.

MichaelM wrote:And thanks for inviting me to try out the beta. Im glad you did. Smile

You were invited? Hm.

Yep, it's been ages Voldy. How are ya? Razz

And yeah, TC sent me a nice little invite. It was quite a surprise tbh, but a very welcome one Very Happy

Return to “Old Threads”