[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined offset: 84
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Reviews on AFC Messenger - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Reviews on AFC Messenger

Just all the old threads from AFC Messenger BETAs 1 and 2.
Nikita
Tweetie

Reviews on AFC Messenger

Postby Nikita » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:13 pm

This topic is just for people to post about the good points and bad points of AFC Messenger. Please leave a rating from 1 to 5 (5 being the best), and explain why.

(TC, this is for you)

I rate it a 5, because I can't find any defects. Cheers TC!
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

MASTER I
Council Member

Postby MASTER I » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:57 am

"My tongue will tell the anger of my heart or else my heart concealing it will break and rather than it shall, I will be free even to the uttermost, as I please, in words."

"Talk not to me: I will go sit and weep
Till I can find occasion of revenge."

Scampiono
Mud Man

Postby Scampiono » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:04 am

Join my Sky High RPG website! =D - http://www.skyhype.proboards101.com

Nikita
Tweetie

Postby Nikita » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:45 pm

I think it's better than a lot of us imagined, TC. I luffed the spellcheck [s]even though it kept telling me that I spelt Guspuff wrong. XD[/s]
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

MichaelM
Gremlin

Postby MichaelM » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:27 pm

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:31 pm

MichaelM
Gremlin

Postby MichaelM » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:48 pm

Return to “Old Threads”