[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
The AFC Forum Rules - Updated [26/01/2015] - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

The AFC Forum Rules - Updated [26/01/2015]

Read the rules and site announcements here!
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Re: The AFC Forum Rules - Updated [22/03/2007]

Postby Voldy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 pm

Alice Cullen
Gremlin
Location: Forks, Washington, planning Edward and Bella's wedding.

Postby Alice Cullen » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:48 pm

[quote="Voldy"]You're the one that said you read the rules like, three times, right? [/quote]

That's her. What I want to know is, do you have policies about "dead" threads? I've been yelled at on other forums "OMG you bumped! That thread hadn't been posted on for 2 weeks!" Just wondering.

Gus
Master of Haven

Postby Gus » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:53 pm

My Artemis Fowl game: | |

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:08 am

If what you say can redeem the discussion, I don't see why not... xD

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:28 am

True, Matt, but if a thread's been dead for a year... It probably died for a reason. There's probably nothing to add to it. And I've never seen anyone on this forum revive a year-dead thread with something to ADD to the discussion.

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:07 pm

Thats because most of the people that revive year old threads are just looking for something to post in...

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:00 pm

Which is exactly the reason we frown upon the act. ^_^

captainhollyshort
Gremlin

Postby captainhollyshort » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:21 pm

[color=#FF0080]EDIT BY AG: Content spammy, hence deleted.[/color]

Bobo
Gremlin

Postby Bobo » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:25 am

Ohhh... My bad... I totally didn't read the rules before posting... Hehe... Ops... I didn't see them! Is there some way to make a note as soon as you make an account it comes up? I totally didn't see them or know about them until someone... Can't remember who, told me I should read them. I roke like... 3 of the rules. SORRY!!!!!

Diana
Ruler of the People

Postby Diana » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm glad you've realized your mistake. Welcome to the site. Try to pay more attention from now on, please...

However, I don't quite understand what you mean about a note. Can you explain?

(My avatar was given its awesome existence by the benevolent Voldy.
If Cuddy doesn't look familiar, )

Bobo
Gremlin

Postby Bobo » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:33 pm

[center][color=#000080]Like... As soon as you register to the forum the rules come up before you're taken to the Board Index. Or just a note that comes up as soon as you register that says 'Please read the rules in the gates before posting', or something like that.[/color][/center]

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:42 pm

Good idea. I didn't read the rules at first because I didn't know about them, so if new people got an PM saying to read the rules or something, that would probably help.

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Postby lethe_naiad » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:57 am

I've seen other forums that say you have to post in a specific thread before you can post anywhere else, acknowledging that you've read and understood the rules.

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:51 pm

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Postby lethe_naiad » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:21 pm

Thing is, I can't actually remember which forum it was in.

It might have been the Flying Spaghetti Monster forums, though.

Edit: Yep, it is. First forum:
http://www.venganza.org/forum/

Return to “The Gates”