[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Get your hands on 'And Another Thing' EARLY! - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Get your hands on 'And Another Thing' EARLY!

Read the rules and site announcements here!
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Get your hands on 'And Another Thing' EARLY!

Postby Matt » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 am

Penguin have just announced that they are releasing a strictly limited run of proofs of the first half of Eoin’s Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy sixth instalment And Another Thing ... These proofs are special in that they’re printed in newspaper form, numbered and will almost certainly be collector’s items. They’ve given me a few copies to pass on, so all you need to do is send me an email with your POSTAL ADDRESS in it and the first few people who do so will receive a sneak preview of Eoin’s latest novel – well, the first half anyway. (There’s a secret message for all Artemis Fowl fans in it, as well, Penguin are saying.) This is open to the UK only, I'm afraid guys!

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Re: Get your hands on 'And Another Thing' EARLY!

Postby Artimis look-alike » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:11 am

DAMN'T UK ONLY BOOKS!!!
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 am

I'll see if I can swing some US copies...

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:45 am

nah it's okay, i can wait, I have too many books to read for the summer not to mention i want to reread all my Artemis Fowl Harry Potter AND Hitchhiker's books on top of that
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

Winter
Pixie

Postby Winter » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 am

If only I still lived in England TT

Griffar
Commander
Real First Name: Alex
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Griffar

Postby Griffar » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 am

Hey Matt. Do you reckon you could send some to some Aussie's.

michelle439731
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby michelle439731 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Weee! I live in the UK. I have just fired off a quick e-mail and crossed my fingers.

In fact it was so quick I didn't have time to say
Please please please please please please please send one to me Matt.

Thank you!

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Yet another reason why I should be living in the UK.

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 am

I reckon Opti. Everything goes to the british.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby Matt » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 am

Very sorry guys, but I'm afraid I have to restrict this to the UK lot...

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 am

That's cool. So what's it like?

Winter
Pixie

Postby Winter » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:40 am

lol, my dad lives in England. Can I give you his postal address? XD

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 am

Do it! Why not? Technically you're half british.

And the sad thing is, even if Matt did manage to snag some U.S. copies, Canada would still be left out. Your chances are even lower if you live in Quebec XD(eh, Optiguy? Gus? Any other Canadian? You know what I'm talking about).

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

Griffar
Commander

Postby Griffar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 am

Are we able to email Penguin and ask them for one, to be passed to us not in the UK.

Winter
Pixie

Postby Winter » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 am

lol, I'm full British, but I moved here when I was 5 =S

Return to “The Gates”