[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Help Haiti with Your Writing and Art! - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Help Haiti with Your Writing and Art!

Read the rules and site announcements here!
Julissa Holly Fowl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Clare

Help Haiti with Your Writing and Art!

Postby Julissa Holly Fowl » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Among The Tawesomest Sites In Teh Whole Interwebz Since Longer Than I Care To Remember.

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Re: Help Haiti with Your Writing and Art!

Postby Antilles » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 am

Sounds pretty cool! Does the story/poem necessarily have to deal with the earthquake itself? Or can it deal with anything related to Haiti at the moment?

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 am

I do not exactly see how this will get cash flowing into Haiti, it will show good will but I do not see a trickle of money pouring from it.

(I am just being logical here)

Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 [DATA EXPUNGED], Conquer the world! 2012

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm

I think this is a lovely idea - I'm going to make it an announcement, okay? Every little bit helps.

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 pm

*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 am

Wow, I think this is an excellent idea! Thank you so much for coming over here, Julissa. :D

i<3arty
Mud Man
Real First Name: Lira

Postby i<3arty » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 am

Here's my art page. Go and fave and comment! NOW. There's AF fanart!
http://lovissa.deviantart.com/
My hovercraft is full of eels! D:

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 am

Yes, it will show you all care for the incident, but where's the money for them? Unless you're going to draw cash. :P

Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 [DATA EXPUNGED], Conquer the world! 2012

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Read the thread again and maybe you'll see Arty1995 - she sells them, people pay. Tiny amount of money, but if everyone gives a small amount of money then it amounts to something big.

Julissa Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Julissa Holly Fowl » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 am

Among The Tawesomest Sites In Teh Whole Interwebz Since Longer Than I Care To Remember.

Julissa Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Julissa Holly Fowl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Okay, I apologize for the double post most sincerely. I'm aware of the Edit button, but I wanted to get everyone's attention. ;)
*takes a deep breath*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Wow, that's really incredible, Julissa! Congratulations! :D

I really hope I have time this week to work on an entry, because I'd love to submit something. =)

Julissa Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Julissa Holly Fowl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks very much, Voldy!
I've already got 15 pages of stuff, and I'm setting the limit at 20, so be quick, everyone! If yours doesn't get into this one, if I do a sequel, it'll be in there, I promise. :laughing:

CharlyxXx
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Charlotte
AFC Fan Fiction Name: CharlyxXx
Location: At H.I.V.E, typing away at the fairy computer I made.

Postby CharlyxXx » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Are you still collecting or is it filled up now?
(the series, duh
)
"I didn't trust Fowl when he was alive, and I definitely don't trust him now that he's dead." ~Julius Root
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. Unless you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the Operations Room." ~Foaly
Visit http://xxxcharlyxxx.deviantart.com/ for my DeviantART profile

Return to “The Gates”