[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
How'd you get your username? - Page 32 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

How'd you get your username?

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Re: How'd you get your username?

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

chukaliteluvver
Centaur
Real First Name: DA IDYUT.
Location: Hands poised over the keyboard, trying to remember the idea I'd forgotten.

Postby chukaliteluvver » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 pm

THE GULF?! Holy cheese, that's worse then me; At least I could have a funeral for my phone!
Word to the general public: I ain't dead.

I cannot be the only one that cried in the Last Guardian. I simply cannot.

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Real First Name: Holly
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:35 am

Well, elf with attitude is just play on holly short. Well, that's pretty much it i guess :eyeroll:

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:43 am

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!! :laughing:
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

artytwin
Commander
Real First Name: Fatima

Postby artytwin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 am

oi... i repeat even tho most of uz are board of hearing it...
i just found lotsa things in common bw me and arty (not the talents! more like physically and age and stuff... i got twin baby bros for ex!!!!!!!!!)
so yeah, and arty twin sounded cute when i said it that day i was sitting on the swing. arty twin arty twin arty twin arty twin arty twin.......

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer
Location: You know that little voice in the back of your head telling you to kill people? Yeah...

Postby elf_with_attitude » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 am

I was nearly polly little, but it was apparently taken and I hate having numbers in my username :scared:

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 am

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

artytwin
Commander

Postby artytwin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 pm

i like ur user elf with attitude. reminds me sooooooooo much of holly!

elf_with_attitude
Cereal Killer

Postby elf_with_attitude » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 pm

the grove of tara
Centaur
Real First Name: you know me
Location: On my way to the Nobel prize ceremony. I've been nominated one for my work in astrophysics.

Postby the grove of tara » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 am

My name is Tara so I decided to play on that

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

oh that's cute. cool name, btw.
Hi people.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Captain Acer Quik
Cave Troll

Postby Captain Acer Quik » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:56 am

I made my username for this forum by looking up a cool plant name. (Well, all the fairies in AF are named after plants or metals or gems, right?) Then, I just took a letter out of "Quick", which I realize makes it kinda look like Nesquik, but whatever. And, of course, I would be a LEP captain.
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Tech Consultant Foaly

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 pm

That's a cool way to come up with a username. :) And welcome to the forums!
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Return to “The Square”