Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahead!*

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
TheMikerophone
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Michael

Re: Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahea

Postby TheMikerophone » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Someone might have said this already, but Dolores Umbridge ranks as my #1 MOST HATED FICTIONAL CHARACTER. She's hypocritical, paranoid, devious and basically pure evil. I'll take Voldemort any day.

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Dolores? I really liked her, or rather the effect she had on the whole school. I just loved the whole episode of 'get rid of teh head'. One of the funniest of the entire series.

As for me. . . Tess in Before I Die. I just wanted to slap her. There's such a thing as Going Out With Dignity.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name: Does not exist
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

Dolores? I really liked her, or rather the effect she had on the whole school. I just loved the whole episode of 'get rid of teh head'. One of the funniest of the entire series.

As for me. . . Tess in Before I Die. I just wanted to slap her. There's such a thing as Going Out With Dignity.

Umbridge is the greatest... manipulative woman in Eversville! No one can beat her at her game.

Has no one heard on Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way? She is the Sue all other Sue's aspire to be.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


Fantasykat
Mud Man
Real First Name: don't ask
Location: Hello?! The Library. Computer and Books. Where else would I be?

Postby Fantasykat » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:37 am

Aghh!!! I despise Penelope from The Luxe series! She is a b**ch!
- In the Bartimeaus Trilogy, Kitty sometimes annoyed me cuz she was kind of b**chy too, and didn't understand demons
-Delores Umbridge. Enough said.
- RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE from the Percy Jckson series. She got in the way and was a preppy weirdo!!!
-Jace Walyland (or is it really Morgensteirn?) from The MortL Instruments. He is such a d**che!!!!
Last edited by Fantasykat on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"
Dragons exist, live with it.
Turn and turn and turn again, we see the what but not the when; remedy and wrong entwine and so they form a single vine. -Prophecy of Blood, Underland Chronicles

Drama rules! Yay Breakfast-Club!
"Your opinion is irrelavent because I hate you." -Linds

Praise Starclan!

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 am

I HATE orpheus from the book inkspell and inkdeath. I just get mad reading about him! ugh!

YESYESYESYES!!! finally! I just wanted to strangle his spindly neck! Arghhh! :cursing:

Wow, I can't believe that someone other than me wants to KILL Orpheus!! I think he is truly the one character who I actually wanted to KILL.

Oh, and Roxane. Who wanted to slap the b****?? Muscling in on Dustfinger like that, the creep. He's Farid's. No one takes Dustfinger away from Farid!! Like when
Spoiler:
Dustfinger was killed in book 2 -
Farid: you will tell me where you've taken him?
Roxane: You least of all!
I just started slapping the book pages. Like, I was going "Lemme at her! Lemme at her!!"

Minerva rates pretty high on my "don't like" list, although I won't hate her unless she tries to cut herself a slice of Holly's Arty - then I'll get mad. (who says A/H ain't gunna happen?)

Oh, I also don't like the first Mrs. Watson. If you've read Sherlock Holmes' autobiography "I, Sherlock", you'll see why. Poor Watson was a dope and didn't see it because he was in love, but she would berate Holmes every time he came for dinner. Gee, most of the people I don't like seem to be girls.

Ohhhhhhh . . . I keep getting people I hate popping into my head. Who's read Michael Grant's "Gone" series? Out of you people, who hates "good, sweet, unassuming, modest, faithful, loyal Edilio?" I HATE good sweet unassuming modest faithful loyal Edilio!! He's too goody goody, give me Quinn back! I repeat: GIVE ME QUINN!

[/center]
Them, we liked

CallMeDomovoi
Swear Toad

Postby CallMeDomovoi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 am

Any character from Twilight. (I mean, really. I wouldn't use that series to wipe my butt with if I was out of toilet paper and that was the only thing lying around.)

Dolores Umbridge (which I guess is the point because she was just... ugh.)

Bellatrix Lestrange (Because anyone who screws with Hermione Granger the way she did is on my "really hate them" list.)

Tony Stark (aka Iron Man, because he's just a complete, arrogant, useless jerk.)

Venom (Spider-man)

Several other characters so obscure I won't even mention them, as chances are nobody here would recognize them.

On the flipside, as to the issue of Minerva Paradizo, I can't say I hate her; I just find her annoying.
Doppler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when you come at them rapidly.
--
WARNING: This person has a doctorate in sarcasm. Proceed with caution.

Ezilovetoread
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Ezzie

Postby Ezilovetoread » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Why does everyone hate Minerva so much? I think she's really cool. I mean, I know she's quite the typical adversary and all, but I'd love to see her verses Artemis in the next book. ESPECIALLY as she just drifted off, y'know?
Definition, pumpkin: to inflate relatives 

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity.

To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 degrees C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Tenzen12
Pixie

Postby Tenzen12 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 pm

I think that is cause she were possible LI for Artemis (I hate it) but Minerva isn't so bad little naive maybe but why hate someone so minor (I wouldn't mind see her in bigger role though)
Spot light steeling squad
Spoiler:
Criminal: Who are you guys!?
Tiger: You mean us? We're-
Blue Rose:We're the heroes of this town! [Steps on criminals face] My name is Blue Rose. We keep the peace in Sternbild at all times!
Tiger: ...What she said.
—Tiger and Bunny

Wolverine: Stay on topic, bub! This movie's about me!
Rorschach: Weren't all the X-Men movies about you?
— I'm A Marvel... And I'm A DC: Wolverine and Watchmen
Heroic Blue screen of Death
Spoiler:
Artemis: I don't like lollipops...

Venkman: Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon... what've you got left?
Egon: Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.
—Ghostbusters

Antonio: Hey, Blue Rose, help us out!
Karina(Blue Rose): Daughter... Wife... Haha. Hahaha... *eye twitch*
Antonio: It's no use! We broke her!
—Tiger and Bunny (get know her crush better... he is widower, though)

AFFan.lollipop
Pixie
Real First Name: Elizabeth

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 am

I HATE orpheus from the book inkspell and inkdeath. I just get mad reading about him! ugh!

YESYESYESYES!!! finally! I just wanted to strangle his spindly neck! Arghhh! :cursing:

Wow, I can't believe that someone other than me wants to KILL Orpheus!! I think he is truly the one character who I actually wanted to KILL.

Oh, and Roxane. Who wanted to slap the b****?? Muscling in on Dustfinger like that, the creep. He's Farid's. No one takes Dustfinger away from Farid!! Like when
Spoiler:
Dustfinger was killed in book 2 -
Farid: you will tell me where you've taken him?
Roxane: You least of all!
I just started slapping the book pages. Like, I was going "Lemme at her! Lemme at her!!"

Minerva rates pretty high on my "don't like" list, although I won't hate her unless she tries to cut herself a slice of Holly's Arty - then I'll get mad. (who says A/H ain't gunna happen?)
DUSTFINGER DIES?!?!?!?!? Oh My D'arvitting Gosh!!!! I shouldnt have read the spoiler. I only read Inkheart, my library closed bfore i could get at Inkspell and Inkdeath... :cursing:
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.
Spoiler:
Doctor Who, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Elementary, Torchwood, Starkid, and Homestuck are some of them.
I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.

Exit
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Exit » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 am

I'm making a bit of a stretch in medium, but my most hated fictional character is Dr. Judith Mossman from the Half-Life 2 video game series. I love that series to death and think it is as close to perfection as you can get when it comes to gaming, but Mossman is just stupid. Her demeanor is always just snobbish and TOO polite. Compared to everyone else in the game, she's particularly one-dimensional and lacks identity (aside from being annoying). The worst part of this is that for some reason she's an omnipresent force in the plot's development, so you have to deal with her a lot, while some absolutely genius characters collect dust. Obnoxious. At one point in the game, you're supposed to hate her, so I guess kudos to Valve Software (the creators) for being successful with that.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 am

*Don't hate me because of my username, I know that there are a lot of anti-Minervas here*
I hate Dolores Umbridge so much that I can barely read Order of the Phoenix.

artificialGenius
Sprite
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artificialGenius

Postby artificialGenius » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:23 am

Teppei from Higurashi is really the only fictional character I really hate.
Spoiler:
He abuses his niece, to the point that even after he dies in the series she still thinks he's there. Admittedly, she was insane by this point in the chapter, but still...
My avatar was made by feastings on tumblr.
"Well, you've gotta stop selling your soul to the devil. He's just gonna want more and more, it's like a drug."

AliceFowl
Sprite

Postby AliceFowl » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 am

James Potter. Total ass. Sorry.
it’s so nice to meet you, let’s never meet again

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Come on, Alice! He was a total ass in high school, I totally agree with you. BUT he ended up dying, trying to save his wife and son. I'd say he overcompensated for being awful.

Arty Fowl Fan
Gremlin
Real First Name: Fred

Postby Arty Fowl Fan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

I REALLY hate Ark Sool. I wanted to throw him to a pack of trolls. and see how he acts to that.
I also hate Minerva. She's like a nerdy know-it-all, constant ms. grumpy.
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1

Return to “The Square”