[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
***ETERNITY AWARDS 2008*** - VOTING HAS ENDED. - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

***ETERNITY AWARDS 2008*** - VOTING HAS ENDED.

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

***ETERNITY AWARDS 2008*** - VOTING HAS ENDED.

Postby Voldy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 am

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Re: ***ETERNITY AWARDS 2008***

Postby optiguy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:59 am

Cool contest! Can't wait to enter!

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:05 am

Thought I'd let you know, in the copy paste thing at the bottom, you forgot to put "best friends" in there, I added it to mine... but I haven't the slightest clue who I'm going to fill it in with O_o

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

guyw1tn0nam3
Goblin

Postby guyw1tn0nam3 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:07 am

Sounds great!

I'm a newbie here, but I think I might look around. ^^

Also, that's a VERY LONG list. O_O I'm going to go back and look at all of them again.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:52 am

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 am

OHMYGOODNESS! I LOVE THISSS. XD I couldn't really do it last year because I was a huge newbie. XD

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Eek, gotta love the EAs!

Remember, try and fill out all the fields because that just makes it better (: and you can send it to me as well as Voldyyy!

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Awsomeness, rolled up with a serve of sweet cold Outstanding....AKA i love em!
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

silverphoenix
Elf

Postby silverphoenix » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:14 am

Sounds awesome, but I'm confused on who to nominate!

"Did someone say Draco Malfoy?"

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Yeah, I knew I did that, but I wasn't sure which one was missing. XD I fixed it now.

And optiguy, it's not a contest, just an awards thing that we hold every year. Don't expect to win like, some fantastic trip to Ireland to meet Eoin Colfer or something. XD

Ya, I kind of figured that. But I didn't notice that the "Best friends" thing was missing. I'll send that right away.

P.S. The quote thingy isn't working.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:29 am

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:09 am

Works for us mods/admins voldy dear. But not the regular users, because of weird forum permissions..

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:21 pm

That's bizarre, I'll take a look at that at some point!

=]

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:23 am

I believe it has to do with the fact users can't BBCode in the Gates, but I'm not sure.

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 am

QUESTION!

When will the winners be announced?

Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”