[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal - Page 95 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby lethe_naiad » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

What exactly does a silent rave entail?

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

VOLDAY IF COURSE I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH THAT I AM CURRENTLY GIVING YOU A SUPER SEKKRET VALENTINES HUG. *hugs* If I hug you for too long though, you'll just explode with love and glitter.

OMGZ I FORGOTZ TO WAKE YOU. SOZ I WAS SILENTLY RAVING. Lulz. xD

It's basically a gathering of loooads of people in a certain place, and on the dot of 7pm we all put our ipods/music players in and dance to our own music together xD So anyone watching would just see hundreds of people dancing and occasionaly shouting to silence xD It was very fun! It lasted half an hour in the end because people didn't stop xD And these two guys jumped on me and they had masks and I was like OMG WHO ARE YOU? Turns out they were people I knew from college, scared the sheeez out of me!

I MUST GO GET READY NOW.
Awhh, everyone in my family got each other presents and chocolates today, it was quite sweet (:

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 am

What's an eclectic concert?

WELL. WE DID INDEED DO SOMETHING YESTERDAY. By that I mean he took me out for dinner at my fav restaurant (: It was either going to be Zizi's or Cafe Rouge and we got off at the bus stop inbetween them and he walked me towards Zizi's, then spun me round and took me to Cafe Rouge where he'd booked us a table (: It was lovely, and the food was GORGEOUS. I had fried Camembert (cheese) with raspberry/cranberry sauce. Then for my main meal I had lamb with cranberry sauce >.< and potatoes with cheese (I think) and for dessert we shared a fondat au chocolat avec creme Anglais XD I think I got that right. "English cream" btw, is custard xD

And yeah, then we went back to his and cuddled in the loft/office by the ceiling-window-thingy and yeahhh (: it was nice.

AND TODAY I DID WORK AND TIDIED MY ROOM. GO ME.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 am

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Urgh

Basically, last night was Sophy's surprise partayy at her house. Was spectacular, saw loads of people I havn't seen in ages, her house and parents are epic and the chinese boxes, cupcakes and red wine was osum.

Then this morning I got a call from Sophy telling me to check my bag to see if anything was taken. Luckily nothing was taken from me, but a few other girls had stuff stolen from their bags and purses. Katie had her purse emptied completely, and a few other girls had money and stuff taken. I can't believe it, because it was someone we knew or who knew Sophy. Everyone was there by invite and they all knew her pretty well, so it was someone close to her or her family. It's just really sick that people would do that, especially to people they know when they've been invited into their house

"/ urgh.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm