[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal - Page 91 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
arty_gal
Tomato President

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby arty_gal » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 pm

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:04 pm

:shiny:

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:11 pm

*hugs ALLLL* FANKK 'OOO ELIN, TY *NOMS CAKE*, ANNIKA AND VOLSEYYY!

*snuggles annika* (: i love youu, thank you for ALL TEH SHINY!CODES!

OMGZ A CARD? A CARD? :shiny: :shiny: :shiny:

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:04 am

Awww, I missed your birthday. :( Ah wells.

^.^

*gives tons of orangess*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:47 am

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:33 am

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:22 am

Merry Christmas, Kitty! *gives ribbon jello* Enjoy-ah!
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:18 pm

MUST REVIVE YOUR JOURNAL. It was on the bottom! D:

I finished your card. =) I'm probably going to scan it today, if I have time, and then I will E-MAIL. Your hotmail, yesh?

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:22 am

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Urgh, I'm having one of those bad days. Well, not bad, just icky. xD Yes, icky!

Firstly, I havn't left the house since yesterday morning. I don't like being in one place for too long, so I'm getting all frustrated. I'm going out tomorrow though, work and then seeing Tom I think. And on Sunday I have my drama class (: might get someone over to play dance mat!

And I'm staying by the computer for the majority of the day, waiting for Volsehhhh so we can announce teh EAs! I also have lots of chocolate. That is a good thing. I have these lindt chocolates in the shape of russian dolls, some Guylian chocs and some from Hotel Chocolat :shiny: Tom got them for my birthday (:
I like chocolates, of course, but I've never been a fan of buying expensive ones because most of the time, they're not that amazinggg. But these are just... mouth watering. mhmmm. (:

I also don't have any work to do from college, which makes me nervous. I have this thing about homework. I can't sit there, knowing I have work to do so I almost always get it done on the night I get it. Which is great, because I'm on top of everything. But now I have absolutely none... and I feel like I've forgotten something 0_o
All I had for the hols was to read The Crucible, and then do a research task for my drama coursework. They were both done in the first two days >.>

Yeah. Lol, weird ramble.
Wow, this is some long post.
But yes, I feel a little frustrated at the lack of things to do. I don't like staying in the house for more than a day at a time.

Ooh, at least Elin is online. Someone interesting to talk to! :D

Ah well, ramble over. (:

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:41 am

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:19 pm

1. The love of my life:
Tom, riiiight? :P
2. Where you and I met:
Here, on AFC.
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
Marie? :P
4. How long you've known me:
Since a three weeks or so since I joined AFC; Bookie introduced us through MSN and we knew each other ever since. ^^
5. The last time that we saw each other:
Yesterday, on eh-meh-sen, jah?
6. Would I ever go sky diving?
If I was there to catch you, yep!
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me:
Cool. ^^ And cute, and nice. :)
8. Am I funny?
Of course! ^^ How else would you have me laughing all the time?
9. My favorite type of music:
Rock?
10. Can I sing?
Yep!
11. The best feature about me:
Your fur. It's jest SHO luffly soft!

Your hair is really beautiful. ^^
12. What do I want to do more than anything?
Fly?
13. What is one thing that you think I should do?
Come to my trampoline-filled room. XD
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
Hugs. ^^ And being an awesome, loving person. :)
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
Joo is glam, Kitty ze luffiness. ^^
16. Have you ever hugged me?
MHMM! *glomps*
17. My favorite food:
Hmm. Chocolate, right?
18. Have you ever had a crush on me?
Nuuu, but I do luff you. :)
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be:
Kitty KAPSLOCK, of course! ^^
20. Your favorite memory of me:
When we met, in a MSN convo, and had an insane time with Mario Murder Sticks and jumping off balconies. ^^
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring:
A BIG BED. :shiny:
22. Do I believe in God?
Neep. I dun think sho.
23. Who is my best friend?
HMMM. Voldeh? ^^
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
JAH! ^^

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:46 pm

MARIO MURDER STICKS! *batters* :D

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”