[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal - Page 92 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Tyrison » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:02 pm

*dies laughing while being battered* That was such an awesome conversation. ^^

Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Melanie

Postby Elin_Darling » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 am

1. The love of my life: UHM. Tom FOR NOW.
2. Where you and I met: EM ES EN. Technically. Though I found you on AFC.
3. Take a stab at my middle name: *Stabs* Delilah :laughing:
4. How long you've known me: Since August 24th, 2008! [/stalker]
5. The last time that we saw each other: IN PERRSOON? Well, I saw you, but you did not see meee..... Uhm, online earlier today.
6. Would I ever go sky diving? PROBABLY>>>> you'd try to do it without a parachute, though...
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: UHM I DUN REMEMBER EXACTLY but it was something along the lines that you seemed rather friendly. I WAS RIGHT.
8. Am I funny? AHAHAHAHAHA. What a funny thing to ask :P
9. My favorite type of music: :O Taylor Swift ^_~
10. Can I sing? WELL YOU COULD TRY.
11. The best feature about me: And the Lord sayeth, thou shalt be in awe of the Kittiness....
12. What do I want to do more than anything?TOM
13. What is one thing that you think I should do?NOT TOM :laughing:
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? Being Kitty. You're teh bestest at it.
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? I would call you Kitty. 'Nuff said.
16. Have you ever hugged me? UHM not in person. BUT ON EM ES EN.
17. My favorite food: SPAGHETTI BALOGANESE
18. Have you ever had a crush on me? Well, you know, there was this one time... :P
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: KITTY.
20. Your favorite memory of me: AHAHAHA. Not appropriate for AFC :P
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: Hair dye :laughing:
22. Do I believe in God? UHM not really.
23. Who is my best friend? WELL ME DUH "/
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? YOU JACKED IT FROM ME. WHY WOULD I POST IT AGAIN, YOU THIEF??

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 am

LULULULULULULZ.

Mine's bigger anyway :glaring:

*glomps*

HEY HEY GUESS WHAT PEOPLE.
I think it snowed in the night.
One plus side of having to get up whilst it's darker than it was at 2 in the morning - you see teh SNOW! Not much, of course, but it's there! :shiny:
And there's the fact that my hands will freeze - almost literally. Due to my terrible circulation, at about 4c my fingers go white - and I don't mean, oh they go a bit pale, I mean they go white. I have to get a blood test about it soon from the hospital, but then I'd have to miss college and I don't like doing that >.> My mum offered to let me stay home from it, but I can't! I get so panicky *rolls eyes*
WHY HAVE WE NO ROLLING EYES SMILEY? I'm sure we do! Agh, either way, I'm offfff! Hope I come back alive (:

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 pm

1. The love of my life: I don't remember his name, but he was nice looking... Ima cheat now and look at Elin's answer.... TOM

2. Where you and I met: I don't remember... you were just THERE and then you were... HERE :)

3. Take a stab at my middle name: Jean, because I really like that name

4. How long you've known me: err... a year or so- b]

5. The last time that we saw each other: [b]I've not seen you online in aaageeess- were you in that medium sized convo that Nikita was in?

6. Would I ever go sky diving? Yes

7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: You were always nice :)

8. Am I funny?: Yes, actually- and in a non mean way. I think I've not even had to Pretty pink butterflies with you for lulz (not nessacarily a good thing)

9. My favorite type of music: you look like an indie kid

10. Can I sing? I doubt it :/

11. The best feature about me: Your legs

12. What do I want to do more than anything?: I disagree with Elin, you've had Tom, so I'd say some other hotter guy that is out of bounds because of a relationship. I give theee Corbin Blue: http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/12- ... 070907.jpg

because who wouldn't

13. What is one thing that you think I should do?: Lynsdey Lohan, because I actually like the whole Lesbian thiing

14. Do I have any special talents?: I'll ask your man :P

15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? : You look like an indie kid

16. Have you ever hugged me? I hug everybody

17. My favorite food: *cough* see 14

18. Have you ever had a crush on me?: Obv :loveeyes:

19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: Kitty is rather unoriginal, so I typed your name into a nickname generator to see what came out. I got one for lovers, and your nickname is now Groovey Red-hot-Lush Lips

20. Your favorite memory of me: HA HA HA-no I can't remember

21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: Now THIS isn't appropriate

22. Do I believe in God? : well you used ot say you were christian, I don't know aboutany more

23. Who is my best friend?: YOU LIKE HAVE NO FRIENDS YOU SOCIAL REJECT GO HOME

24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?: yes and you WILL fill it in
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:07 pm

I FILLED IT OUT WOO.

Did I mention how much I adore and love Gossip Girl? The latest episode made me get tearey eyed out of pure happiness, and only 10 minutes in.
Oh dear. I'm in love :shiny: with a tv program.

Lime Yay
Ten o' clock

Postby Lime Yay » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 am

1. The love of my life: Hm, everyone keeps talking about this Tom character, but I never met him, so I can't say. I think you're light-hearted enough to love a lot of people and things, so I think I will say your love of your life is life itself.
2. Where you and I met: Well, if you add ria to AFC, then AFriCa. Which is just slightly less boring then the truth. :P
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Sounds violent. I had a hard time punching people in karate, much less STABBING things. Oooh, I've got it though: Day. Geddit? Holly Day, Holiday? It's a pu-- oh wait your reel name isn't Holly D: Fail.
4. How long you've known me: Oh my, it's technically been years, hasn't it?
5. The last time that we saw each other: I see you in my dreams every night. ;)
6. Would I ever go sky diving? Yes.
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: I thought you were very friendly, and definitely fun.
8. Am I funny? Yes, obviously your sense of humor is sophisticated enough to see the brilliance of this joke: What is yellow, smooth and very dangerous? ... Shark-infested custard. OMg, lolz... :P
9. My favorite type of music: Oh, another thing I remember of my first impression of you. I liked your taste in music. Whenever you put what you were listening to, I'd take a listen because I found I liked what you liked a lot of the time. < confusing sentence, BUT I think it was... alternative rock? Of course, that might have changed.
10. Can I sing? Well, I've never heard your voice, so... OF COURSE :shiny:
11. The best feature about me: Well, I don't know you well enough to say, but from what I know, I'd say your friendly/welcoming demeanor.
12. What do I want to do more than anything? Build a monument to Gus out of cotton candy. I'm thinking greater than life-size statue in pastel pink, perhaps with pastel blue and green trimmings.
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? Invite me over so I can eat said monument. :D
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? Um, I am pretty sure you can fly, so...
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? My cat's twin, etc.
16. Have you ever hugged me? *hugglepuff*
17. My favorite food: ... Chocolate? Cheesecake?
18. Have you ever had a crush on me? HOWDIDYOUFINDOUT? *hides*
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: Kitty Crack Corn? Kitty Pot Pie? Princess Kitty Super-diva the Magical? I dunno, :( I'm drawing a blank.
20. Your favorite memory of me: You gave me this utterly awesome birthday present that I could not thank you enough for, but thank you. I should repay you somehow. At least now I know when your birthday IS now.
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: Probably a mansion full of aspiring male models, and cookies.
22. Do I believe in God? I think you've questioned His existence and came to a conclusion.
23. Who is my best friend? Well, if "man's" is supposed to refer to all of humanity, then I guess your best friend is probably a dog. :/ Sorry.
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? No, sorry. But if you really want to fill one out for me, you may. /snooty

LOOKIE KITTY I DID IT!

I never saw Gossip Girl, but I did see some commercial for it once and it didn't look very nice. But then I saw this picture of a girl surrounded by hot guys, and I was like who are these people? And my friend was like, they're from gossip girl. So, I am thinking about giving it a try.

~Lime Yay

Thanks to Diana for the sweetest (erm... sourest?) signature ever!

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Ah, those dusty nights in AFriCa, just the two of us, making our journey through the wilderness *remineces* (sp) XD And, darling Limey, I MADE THAT MONUMENT! It's in my conviniently giant fridge, come visit sometime! XD

Omg, Gossip Girl DOES have buff guys. Really buff guys. And yeah, it's set in the Upper East Side and they're quite snooty, but then you get to know them and and and OMGZ CRY.

My friend got two copies of Gossip Girl Season 1 for christmas, so I might buy one of her :shiny:

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:22 pm

1. The love of my life: Tom, of course. ^_^
2. Where you and I met: AFC. But we really hit it off on MSN.
3. Take a stab at my middle name: :shiny:
4. How long you've known me: Uh, 3 years, I think. So ooold.
5. The last time that we saw each other: We talked like, a week-ish ago. WHERE IS MY KITTY. D:
6. Would I ever go sky diving? Yes! If Tom went. XD
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: You seemed really nice, friendly, and optimistic.
8. Am I funny? DUH.
9. My favorite type of music: Nice music. ^_^ You like a variety of different genres, and many are those nice love songs. 8D
10. Can I sing? Probably. YOU DO THEATER.
11. The best feature about me: You have a contagious sense of humor and when I'm in a conversation with you, I can't help but get hyper with you. :shiny:
12. What do I want to do more than anything? Uhhh...XD MEET AFCERS, HOPEFULLY. As I said to Anni.
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? Go on MSN more often!
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? Like I said to Anni, I'll probably remember this some other time. XD
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? Uh, you have a lot of different elements as part of your personality, so I wouldn't say you're any specific label or anything. You're Kat. :shiny:
16. Have you ever hugged me? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DUH.
17. My favorite food: OMG I KNOW THIS. SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE.
18. Have you ever had a crush on me?
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: Kat, Kitsy, Kitty, Katje, KittyKat, Lucifer. XD
20. Your favorite memory of me: I dunno, I have lots of great memories. The most recent would be that group convo, in which we were reminiscing the old days and stuff. The Fiend/Lucifer/Hellion days were awesome, too. And all those other great moments we've had, that I can't remember.
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: TOM. And some other miscellanea. XD
22. Do I believe in God? Mhmm.
23. Who is my best friend? Netfriend, I'll guess Elin...Uh, real life, Yash? (sp?)
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? When I'm not lazy. -_-

LOVE YA. *hug* Sorry for being so late. XD

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 pm

1. The love of my life: Tom. XD
2. Where you and I met: AFC
3. Take a stab at my middle name: *blinks* ILOVEMARIAM? it's very common *nods*
4. How long you've known me: one/two/something years?
5. The last time that we saw each other: IN A WHILE DDDDD: Well talked. SEEN WAS AGGES AND AGES AGO IN A VIDEO CONVO.
6. Would I ever go sky diving? yes? with lots and lts of courage and a gentle push :P
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: Fun and stuff and I don't remember.
8. Am I funny? yes XD Like you need to ask
9. My favorite type of music: Indie/everything?
10. Can I sing? yesno? even if you can't you don't care? IT DEPENDS ON THE EARS?
11. The best feature about me: I can't think of a best? I love everything about you ;)
12. What do I want to do more than anything? Get into Warwick? Not fall out of love? Something else?
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? Do something without having to worry about other people and consequences :)
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? DRAWING.
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? um...LOL NO IDEA. a bit of everything? 'cept goth and chav?
16. Have you ever hugged me? No in real life :(
17. My favorite food: You mum's spag bol? Chocolate!
18. Have you ever had a crush on me? Yes, currently. XD
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: Kitty? Kat? Yousexythang?
20. Your favorite memory of me: coar, there's so many
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: a Harem of men? Internet that works?
22. Do I believe in God? yesno?
23. Who is my best friend? you have lots? Tomothy?
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? One day XD

xxxx

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:34 pm

HAR HAR HAR
i loves all of these xD

OKAY PEOPLE I HAVE A DILL-LLEMA.

Basically. I'm doing a bit from the Crucible for my AS drama performance. It's worth 40% of my AS grade, will involve lots of work and instead of having 10 weeks to do it in, we have about 6/5. "/
For the most part, it'll be rehersals during college hours and a bit maybe on a weekend. I perform on Feb 26th, and my coursework is due Feb 9th.

Then, the theatre I'm part of are doing their annual youth theatre play (Brave New World) and I think this is the last year I can audition. The rehersals star Feb 1st and the performance is sometime in March. I know the rehersals will be heavy, four evenings per week between 7.30 and 9.30, and then Sunday afternoons and early evenings. I don't even know if I'd get a part if I were to audition, I'm not that great, but I'm really tempted to do it.

So, whatcha all think? Should I audition? I'm really scared it'd clash with my college work, but idk. I don't even think I'd get a part tbh, I'm slightly scared of embarassing myself with terrible acting at the auditions.
Argh.
Blah.
Poo. xD

Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Elin_Darling » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:43 pm

DON'T DO IT.

Because Brave New World was a disgusting, awful book that should be burned. AND SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT.

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Awh dear, why was it so bad? *has never read it and probably should*

Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby Elin_Darling » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:53 pm

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 am

1. The love of my life: MAX
2. Where you and I met: aeffceee
3. Take a stab at my middle name: sowantsannika
4. How long you've known me: years *cuddles*
5. The last time that we saw each other: gah, it's been ages since we talked =(
6. Would I ever go sky diving? i think you would
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: super nice ^^
8. Am I funny? Yeeeees.
9. My favorite type of music: whatever connects with your emotions atm, methinks
10. Can I sing? yeeess 8)
11. The best feature about me: i lavv your stuff, haha. XD no, no, your hair! *nods*
12. What do I want to do more than anything? isn't that obvious *whistles innocently*
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? me! (:
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? act! and you're really nice and open to everyone, which is amazing
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? kitty *squishes*
16. Have you ever hugged me? only lyk about allll the time
17. My favorite food: tom? XP
18. Have you ever had a crush on me? :shiny:
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: KITTYKAT
20. Your favorite memory of me: PSH, and mafia shizzle
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: weeelll, i wouldn't let you bring tom, that'd just be awkward for me, ne? XD guitar hero?
22. Do I believe in God? yes?
23. Who is my best friend? yash?
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? did so *glomps*

xxxx

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:01 pm

*is fecking pissed off*

I've lost my password for an old yahoo account I have, with loads of emails on it AND the one that's attached to my fanfiction account, which I've also lost my password for. Urgh, *hits head on something* and it's really frustrating and I've written down every password I can remember and nothing matches up and just URGH ANNOYING.

Dammit.

EDIT: I also have no idea where Tom's hoody is (the one that I keep). It's my primary source of warmth and it's just disappeared from my room. And I can't be sterling silver butter knifed to drama coursework. Urgh.

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”