1. The love of my life:
Hm, everyone keeps talking about this Tom character, but I never met him, so I can't say. I think you're light-hearted enough to love a lot of people and things, so I think I will say your love of your life is life itself.
2. Where you and I met:
Well, if you add ria to AFC, then AFriCa. Which is just slightly less boring then the truth.
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
Sounds violent. I had a hard time punching people in karate, much less STABBING things. Oooh, I've got it though: Day. Geddit? Holly Day, Holiday? It's a pu-- oh wait your reel name isn't Holly D: Fail.
4. How long you've known me:
Oh my, it's technically been years, hasn't it?
5. The last time that we saw each other:
I see you in my dreams every night.
6. Would I ever go sky diving?
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me:
I thought you were very friendly, and definitely fun.
8. Am I funny?
Yes, obviously your sense of humor is sophisticated enough to see the brilliance of this joke: What is yellow, smooth and very dangerous? ... Shark-infested custard. OMg, lolz...
9. My favorite type of music:
Oh, another thing I remember of my first impression of you. I liked your taste in music. Whenever you put what you were listening to, I'd take a listen because I found I liked what you liked a lot of the time. < confusing sentence, BUT I think it was... alternative rock? Of course, that might have changed.
10. Can I sing?
Well, I've never heard your voice, so... OF COURSE
11. The best feature about me:
Well, I don't know you well enough to say, but from what I know, I'd say your friendly/welcoming demeanor.
12. What do I want to do more than anything?
Build a monument to Gus out of cotton candy. I'm thinking greater than life-size statue in pastel pink, perhaps with pastel blue and green trimmings.
13. What is one thing that you think I should do?
Invite me over so I can eat said monument. :D
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
Um, I am pretty sure you can fly, so...
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
My cat's twin, etc.
16. Have you ever hugged me?
17. My favorite food:
... Chocolate? Cheesecake?
18. Have you ever had a crush on me?
19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be:
Kitty Crack Corn? Kitty Pot Pie? Princess Kitty Super-diva the Magical? I dunno,
I'm drawing a blank.
20. Your favorite memory of me:
You gave me this utterly awesome birthday present that I could not thank you enough for, but thank you. I should repay you somehow. At least now I know when your birthday IS now.
21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring:
Probably a mansion full of aspiring male models, and cookies.
22. Do I believe in God?
I think you've questioned His existence and came to a conclusion.
23. Who is my best friend?
Well, if "man's" is supposed to refer to all of humanity, then I guess your best friend is probably a dog. :/ Sorry.
24. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
No, sorry. But if you really want to fill one out for me, you may. /snooty
LOOKIE KITTY I DID IT!
I never saw Gossip Girl, but I did see some commercial for it once and it didn't look very nice. But then I saw this picture of a girl surrounded by hot guys, and I was like who are these people? And my friend was like, they're from gossip girl. So, I am thinking about giving it a try.