[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
***THE ETERNITY AWARDS*** VOTING CLOSED. - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

***THE ETERNITY AWARDS*** VOTING CLOSED.

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

***THE ETERNITY AWARDS*** VOTING CLOSED.

Postby Kitsy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Re: ***THE ETERNITY AWARDS*** are here!

Postby Cat Moon » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Right, I've got a few ideas...do I PM them to you, Kitsy?
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Yes, me or Voldy! /word

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:43 am

I've submitted mine. :D
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 am

/andthatwascompletelyofftopic xD

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Just one quick question.

Shouldn't it be "Mr. Shiny Award of 2009", not 2008? Just wanted to correct that quick. :P

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 am

Ahaha, you've got a sharp eye Ty *edits*

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Change it to 2010...that way we can affect THE FUTURE! :O Plz?
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Oh shoooot.
This is what I get for leaving, then coming back, then leaving then coming back again.
I don't know everyone anymore and most of those I did know either never really talked to me to begin with or are gone.

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 pm

The thing is you don't need to know lots of people to do the EAs - you just think of who's friendliest or strangest to YOU. Go onnn Chiii :D

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Same here. Been away forever and a day. I'll prolly not even be named in anybody's EA list, let alone be win one.

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:38 pm

*hugs* IMMY I REMEMBER YOU.

Come on guys, only one more day to go! (Though a few late comers may be counted.)

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 am

I'm actually going to participate! :D Yay for me!

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”