[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
What's the last movie you've seen? - Page 125 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

What's the last movie you've seen?

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Re: What's the last movie you've seen?

Postby Raineesun » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am

I know! It's so awesome...funny but also sad! :D Kyou and Fuko and the main character (Is it Tomoya or Tomoyo that's the main character? LOL I always get their names mixed up...) are my favorite characters. Oh, and the dad of the girl he ends up with.... :b

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Tomoyo. :laughing: And yeah, Nagisa's dad is great!

I turned on the TV the other day just in time to catch the end of Ice Age 2. Totally heart-warming, I love it more and more every time I watch it. <3
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

Venom Wolf
Pixie

Postby Venom Wolf » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

The last movie I saw was the Inbetweeners movie. I haven't been to the cinema for a while now....

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 am

Harry Potter- Deathly Hallows part 1. I cried... :(

AliceFowl
Dwarf
Real First Name: Veronica

Postby AliceFowl » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 pm

You cried during Part 1? Wait until you see part 2...

Most recent movie...I haven't seen an actual movie for a while, but I recently watched The Great Game, a Sherlock episode. I don't think I've watched a movie since I saw The Vow...
arikichu

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Well, I cry every single time Dobby dies (on paper or on the screen), but other than that I don't cry much at movies. But Tonks, Lupin, Fred, Colin... I'll weep.

AliceFowl
Dwarf

Postby AliceFowl » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm

My best friend held my hand when Snape died...she was so sad...
arikichu

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm

The last movie I saw was The Hunger Games movie. Just last night actually. And I forgot to bring tissues. :(
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Shameless plug: .

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 am

@Merv: Man, the theatre was so packed, even when I came in 20 minutes early, not on the opening night! There were a bunch of girls there who sighed when Peeta appeared and cried Oh my god when they almost-but-didn't kiss, and the rest of the theatre laughed at them. :laughing:

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 am

The theater we went to wasn't at all packed. All I can remember thinking when Peeta came on is "Dang, is he cute!" :blush: :laughing: Everyone laughed whenever someone said "May the odds be ever in your favor!" or one of the Capitol members made some crazy remark. I felt like crying when

levina
Commander

Postby levina » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 am

In my theatre, everyone laughed when Gale saw Peeta and Katniss kissing on the tv. I guess most of them were Katniss/Peeta shippers. :blush:

I heard a couple of them sniffing when Rue died. They also clapped when Clove got bashed up after attacking Katniss (a bit cruel, if you ask me, but I understand why they did it) and when Katniss and Peeta won. (:

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 am

Can't somebody go put up a "Hunger Games Movie" thread? :D
I feel like The Hunger Games is slowly taking over AFC :D

Merv Simestra
Council Member

Postby Merv Simestra » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 am

Nobody clapped when Clove got banged up. And I think I was the only one crying when Rue got hurt. :( And no one clapped when Katniss and Peeta won either. Everyone was pretty unemotional.

EDIT: @AthenaParadizo
I'll post one as soon as I'm done here. :)

AliceFowl
Dwarf

Postby AliceFowl » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 am

I am currently watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. "No more merciful beheadings!!!!!"
arikichu

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 am

I saw HP - DH part 2. I cried so much when

Return to “Movies”