[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie

Postby Palagrin » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 pm

To be honest, I doubt they'll make a sequel.

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

The movie was good as a stand-alone movie, but horrible to the book. They changed the plot entirly! I was furious.

I doubt they'll make The Sea of Monsters too, but I hope they do because I L<3VE the series.

I see you too! XD

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 am

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 pm

And it's been nearly a year and nothing has been said, so...

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Logan Lerman said that he wanted to make them all, but I have no idea if they will. I would really love them to.

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 am

Logan Lerman is involved in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, apparantly, so I'm not sure when/what/where he is, but even if Lerman wanted to do them all, the actors don't really have that much of a say.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Yeah, I heard that...
I know, but at least he'd be up for it if they asked him.

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Why are we on about the sequel rather than "Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie", the sequel talk is getting boring, being stretched out, and gratuitous.

I see you too! XD

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 pm

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 pm

I doubt they'll make The Lost Hero. PJ didn't do very well, so they'd have a harder time selling a spin-off film.

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah, he was great. In all honesy, I think they were all well cast. It was just the script which was crap.

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Okay, imdb.com has a page for The Sea of Monsters. The cast is not listed, neither is the director. The released date is said to be 2013.

Palagrin
Mud Man

Postby Palagrin » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 am

Wiki says something similar although no references are cited, so I'm not sure how reliable that is.

Return to “Movies”