[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Tangled - Page 2 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Tangled

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
Celsica
Dwarf

Re: Tangled

Postby Celsica » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

It wasn't made out of trailers. it was uploaded the 4th of February, way after it was released.

But is very well done!

"I'll spare you the details, but basically the smoking jacket is not smoking"
Neal Caffrey --- White Collar

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:48 am

Just saw it again! My mom was with me this time and I didn't even have to ask her if she liked cause I know she did...she was crying at the end!

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Celsica
Dwarf

Postby Celsica » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Wow, your mom has a good sense of taste.

Yesterday I went to my uncle's house and he was singing random Tangled songs. :laughing:

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Celsica
Dwarf

Postby Celsica » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 am

Now I'm watching it again. Is so great I would be able to watch it ten times and don't get bored.

Wow, for guys to like it it must be VERY good. He was singing mainly the one of the lanterns in the boat, I don't remember it's name

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am

My mom is still going on about how great this movie was. :laughing:

It comes out on DVD in the U.S. at the end of the month! I am so buying it.

Celsica
Dwarf

Postby Celsica » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:53 pm

I left my classmates annoyed of how many times I randomly shouted at the air how good Tangled was. Apart form singing "I see the light"(nominated to the Academy awards) and the flower song

I'm definetely getting it too!!

Random quote:

"I do like ducklings"
"Yay!"

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I GOT IT ON DVD!! FINALLY!!

We know people who work in publishing companies....we get millions of pirates...Once, for my birthday, I got a film I really wanted to see (Racing Stripes, I loved Zebras, OK?) months before it was in the cinema!!! :D

I see you too! XD

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 am

I just watched this movie last night. I love it! Sooo..... good. It'll be pretty awesome to replicate the floating lanterns.

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

^That it would!

Three times! I have now seen it three times! Oh, yeah!

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue

Postby bluesunrise » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:07 am

Does anyone happen to know the name of the kind of hair style Rapunzel has after her hair is cut?

Multiverse
Elf

Postby Multiverse » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh, I´d probably have cried if I´d watched it alone. I don´t think I would now, already having seen it, but if I´d been alone the first time, I think I would´ve cried.

The songs weren´t that great, in my opinion. They definitely weren´t bad, but it´s not something I´ve watched on YouTube yet, and likely only will if I run out of other stuff to do.
Still, the movie in general was so awesome that, although I´d rarely watch it, I´d definitely like to have it on DVD purely as a testament to its awesomeness. Some movies are like that - Wall-E, Love Actually. The combination of sweetness and extreme artistry is somehow too much to let yourself forget about. =J

That said, I have two notes - first, the 'Young Heroine With A Frying Pan'-idea is directly taken from Terry Pratchett´s The Wee Free Men. Which is perfectly OK, but worth noticing anyway.
Second - and this is less OK by me, though I see why the public can live without it: I notice a severe lack of the significance of us gingers in Disney´s seemingly most hair-related movie yet. =P

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:04 pm

I absolutely loved this movie!! It was great!
Zachary Levi was awesome as Flynn.

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 pm

A 14-year old friend of myne went to watch it and found herself surrounded by 5-year olds.. during the break in the middle, she heard a little girl tell her granmother: granma, I'm blondie! her granma said: ok. so she started yelling: but granma! I'm Blondie! little kids are funny...
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Return to “Movies”