[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Heroes!!! - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Heroes!!!

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
jlayard
Tunnel Blue Spider

Re: Heroes!!!

Postby jlayard » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:56 am

Heroes is my favourite show and hiro is my fave character in it
Who am I ? Hint, I am not you.

Trubs
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Trubs » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:16 am

I'm not a huge fan of heroes or any other show for that matter... but it'sokay if you like it.

Venom Wolf
Pixie

Postby Venom Wolf » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Hiro is everyone's favourite! He's the only one who's happy about getting powers.

My other favourite character is Claude.

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 pm

HIRO! You can't help but not love him. Everytime he concentrates hard my sister says "poo"
But I guess Peter Petrelli is widely loved too.

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

Zobo
Elf

Postby Zobo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:09 am

The first season was great but this season has a few things that bug me...
Ello.

Darkmaster48
Cave Troll

Postby Darkmaster48 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:28 am

Okay, I love this show. My favorite character is

Its only spoiler'd because.. Well.. :zzz: I don't know.. :glaring:

Yeah. Heroes is freaking awesome. =D

Zobo
Elf

Postby Zobo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:20 am

Haha that was a huge spoiler!!!

So the second season did not live up to the expectations set be the third, although I am sure the third season (or possible few more this season) will be much better. And to the people above I am sick of Hiro.
Ello.

Darkmaster48
Cave Troll

Postby Darkmaster48 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Venom Wolf
Pixie

Postby Venom Wolf » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Ha, did you know that:

Heroes season 2 doesn't reach the UK until April. I just watched the lot on Veoh.

Darkmaster48
Cave Troll

Postby Darkmaster48 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Yes, I did. Except

And there's a And its a really funny pic. =D

Venom Wolf
Pixie

Postby Venom Wolf » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am

I've heard that Heroes Season 3 will be aired simultaneously in the US and UK. Can anyone confirm this?

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Okay, I know this is an old thread but I had to dig it up because I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

I hadn't watched the first couple seasons, but now they have them on DVD, so my sister and I were like "Let's just try it out."

OMG this show is the BOMB!! We stayed up all night watching the first two discs of the season, and I can't believe I thought it was going to be cheesy. It's so intense!!! Finally, there's some good TV on!! (sorry LOST but Damian and Carlton don't know what they're doing anymore).

If LOST had stayed the same, then it would probably be just above Heroes, but since LOST sucked for the past two and a half seasons, Heroes is just slightly better. Sigh. I hate it when shows go bad.

I love Hiro Nakumora!! I can't stop smiling whenever he's on screen. And both Mohindar and Peter Petrelli are AMAAAZING!!! I think of all the people on the show, Peter's my favorite. All the guys in this show are awesome!

And I thought I was going to be bothered by Hayden Penetierre, but actually she's fine--I have no complaint whatsoever, and that surprises me. Wow.

How many seasons have there been?

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 am

There have been four seasons

Season one was awesome

season's 2 and 3 sucked

Season four DOMINATED!!!!
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 pm

I didn't think Season two was all that bad...Nothing compared to the first, but it's NOTHING compared to the horribleness of LOST lately, either...maybe that makes me more tolerant. If anything, I didn't like how short it was. Still good television.

I'm so mad season three doesn't come out until september. It's a bit of a disadvantage for people who actually want to get caught up, isn't it?

I'm glad to hear season four was so awesome!

Artificial Asian
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Kayley
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Artificial Asian

Postby Artificial Asian » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Heroes is awesome!!
My favorite is Sylar, heheh. But Peter's cool, too.
What do you guys think of season 5?

"THiS... iS Not ANTi-AMeRiCAN. iT'S ANTi-WAR."

Return to “TV”