[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Avatar: Last Airbender - Page 10 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
Rochenut
Shedding Harp Seal

Re: Avatar: Last Airbender

Postby Rochenut » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:49 am

SELENA GOMEZ FOR KATARA. SHE IS SO CUTE.

The rest of the cast can go away for all I care.

Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Melanie

Postby Elin_Darling » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 pm

I don't know how I'd feel about a live action Avatar...I don't really like the idea of translating cartoons into life very much...

mcfeegle
Atlantean

Postby mcfeegle » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:10 am

I'm not really looking forward to them. They could be good, but more likely then not they'll be awful.
^No1 fan. Hurray for minor characters!

Sometimes I get the urge to conquer large parts of Europe.

Butler loves the Carebears, especially Funshine bear.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: KelseyRain
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Kelsey Rain

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:10 am

Artemis Fowl + Avatar = THE TWO BEST THINGS EVER (:

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Hannah

Postby Ihdreniel » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:43 am

I got the first two seasons of this show for my birthday, and I finally got around to marathoning them this weekend, to catch the episodes I missed. OH MY GOD, THE S1 FINALE IS EPICEPICEPIC. S2's still my favorite, though, because it's when my first four favorite characters are introduced. XD
"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People

Postby Ihdreniel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 am

And then. . .

It attacks.

~ Voldy

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:17 am

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People

Postby Ihdreniel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:39 pm

I said I like all of them! :P He's my fifth favorite character.
And then. . .

It attacks.

~ Voldy

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 am

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People

Postby Ihdreniel » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:41 pm

BUT I DOOOOOO. D: I just like the other four (especially Ozai's Angels) better! :P
And then. . .

It attacks.

~ Voldy

amy767
Swear Toad

Postby amy767 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

I think its a cool show.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Amy767's PokePet

Whizzer the level 99 Jirachi!

"Ford, stop it, you're turning into a penguin" -HHTTG
Your logic makes the puppy sad.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Venom Wolf
Pixie

Postby Venom Wolf » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm

The actors for the avatar movie have been announced. And I am not happy with their choices AT ALL. Particularly for Zuko. What the hell were they thinking?
[url]
http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/12/10/fir ... airbender/[/url]

Some opinons about it here:

Harlan Phoenix
Atlantean
Real First Name: Harlan

Postby Harlan Phoenix » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 am

If they're making Katara white, I demand Toph be a hot black chick.
"All things are true. Few things are accurate."-Greg Weisman

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People

Postby Ihdreniel » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:56 am

And then. . .

It attacks.

~ Voldy

Return to “TV”