[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LOST - Page 8 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

LOST

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
lotrfan
Commander

Re: LOST

Postby lotrfan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

I thought you were leaving? Why are you still here?

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

cezen
Elf

Postby cezen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Because I realized you were right.
That's what an "epiphany" is.
Truth is: Texas sucks.

How is Gunny feeling on First Earth?

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Great, I'm right. That's wonderful.

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

cezen
Elf

Postby cezen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Now that we've established that, sorry for calling you stupid and whatever else I said.

Since, apparently/ironically I'm the stupid one - since I didn't realize you were right sooner.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 am

You're still being sarcastic aren't you?
Oh well, I'll take it, it's better than before.

cezen
Elf

Postby cezen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:04 am

I'm not being sarcastic. Why would you think that?

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Because you just suddenly became nice and changed your attitude about everything.

cezen
Elf

Postby cezen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you realize you've been wrong?

jonnystratus
Cave Troll

Postby jonnystratus » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:35 am

With so many high-quality shows ending or getting cancelled recently (Friends, Frasier, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel), and with the decline in quality of many others (The West Wing, Smallville), not to mention the egregious rise of turgid and tasteless "reality" programming, I'd just about written off TV as an entertainment medium. I was seriously considering ditching my TV and cable subscription in favour of my computer screen and broadband Internet connection.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

cezen
Elf

Postby cezen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 pm

That's what an epiphany is. A sudden realization.

Quite simply, the dots finally connected brain, and I realized why you're right.

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Ok, cool. I won't argue with it.

Return to “TV”