[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Monk! - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Monk!

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Monk!

Postby BkkprGirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:37 pm

This is my favorite show besides Lost, though not a lot of people watch it. He's so hilarious! Anybody here a Monk fan?

Neil Peart
Cave Troll

Re: Monk!

Postby Neil Peart » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:19 am

Monk is awesome! He's my favorite detective!
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you.

Magerine2
Atlantean
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Magerine2 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Yayz! The Obsessive Compulsive Detectuive! :laughing:
I miss Sherona!!! :(

The new ones aren't as good. :( Did you see the new one, "Mr. Monk on Wheels"? He was such a jerk to Natalie! This didn't make me think "Oh, poor Monk!" It made me think, "Wow, Monk is being such a jerk!"

Other than that, it's awesome! :w00t: I mean, some people don't like it when things go on and on, like when Monk went to New York and tried to talk to Captain Stautlemeier (oops, can't spell that right! :P) and the guy with the jackhammer wouldn't stop jackhammering? A lot of people don't like that, but I sure do!!! XD
I do believe in Fowls! I do! I do!

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
... Well that just sucks.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Meh. I didn't like Natalie at first, but she's growing on me. When is it coming back on?

Magerine2
Atlantean
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Magerine2 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:37 am

8:00 central on USA network. Yeah, Natalie's growing on me a little, too. But she'll never be as good as Sherona! :(
I do believe in Fowls! I do! I do!

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
... Well that just sucks.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

Pippin
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Treasure

Postby Pippin » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 am

Hi, I'm new but... I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! :shiny: its so amazingly awesome. o.O I have the first 2 seasons on DVD, and I asked for the next ones for christmas! :loveeyes:

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 am

I love this show and I still have a hard time believing it's over! What did you all think of the finale by the way? I'm glad we finally found out who killed Trudy and why, and I kinda like Molly, but I'm just said that there won't be any more episodes. I want more Monk!

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

metluver
Cave Troll

Postby metluver » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

I miss it. :( It's one of my favortie shows. Monk and Psych (before it moved to Wednesdays) made my Friday nights.

I love the episode where Sherona comes back. :) The interaction between her and Natalie amuses me.

Return to “TV”