[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Boom De Yada - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Boom De Yada

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Boom De Yada

Postby optiguy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Has anyone here seen the new commercial on Discovery Channel? I absolutely love it! It is the best commercial ever!!!

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Re: Boom De Yada

Postby Major Trouble » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:17 am

xD That was funny... I honestly added that to my favorites.

MTK

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name: Henry

Postby diesector21 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:26 am

I swear, that's the absolute best commercial I've seen. So epic...and there's spoofs scattered around YouTube and other stuff...like this:

If you wanna find me more often, go . But don't bump the thread.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Haha! Awesome comic! It's about time someone posted here!

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:20 am

Hahaha...I love this. Especially the LFG comic; that's my favorite online comic. The commercial is definitely going to favorites. *dies laughing*

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:57 am

You can't forget this

amy767
Swear Toad

Postby amy767 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Thats an awesome commercial!
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Amy767's PokePet

Whizzer the level 99 Jirachi!

"Ford, stop it, you're turning into a penguin" -HHTTG
Your logic makes the puppy sad.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Yup, best commercial evar! Yes, evar, with an a!!!

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 pm

"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.

*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Multiverse
Elf

Postby Multiverse » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:55 am

I learned about this commercial through the XKCD comic. Now I´ve got the soundtrack saved on my laptop. =J

-Multiverse

Return to “TV”