[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 81: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Dexter - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Dexter

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Dexter

Postby BkkprGirl » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

So, after Heroes getting canceled and LOST ending, I've been scouring Blockbuster to find a good TV series to start. And I think I've found one--it's called Dexter, about a serial killer who kills serial killers and works as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami Crime Lab.

DEX IS SO HOT. Normally, I'm not into bad guys, but I don't think Dexter is a bad guy. He has serious emotional issues that pretty much make it impossible for him not to kill--but instead of going on a rampage he kills evil people that the law can't catch. He 'takes out the trash' as he calls it. And he makes every effort to catch killers the normal way, too.

Anyway, it's on Showtime, not normal cable, so I can't watch it while it's on, but I'm currently renting the DVDs. I like watching TV better that way, anyway.

I'm SO GLAD Michael C. Hall recovered from cancer. That would have been SUCH a tragedy.

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Re: Dexter

Postby Purple_Enigma » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 am

OMG!!!!!!! I'm am so GLAD I found a Dexter fan! And yeah, I'm glad he got rid of his cancer. Ugh, total tragedy! They're on the second ep of the second season here in India, and I can't wait!!!!

Did you think Brian was awesome???!! Even though, he did "need to be put down". I think Bynie is SUCH a cute nickname :P Btw, have you checked out the books?

Sorry for all the Dex-mania pouring out. :P
PS: I hope you are not one of those. Y'know the ones who hate Deb. PLEASE!
TAC

From

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Tenzen12
Pixie

Postby Tenzen12 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:29 am

Yeas it is. Our family like it so much that my brother named their kitty Dexter :laughing: . He realy is vilain. (My future cat will be named Schrödinger BTW :laughing: )
Spot light steeling squad

Heroic Blue screen of Death

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Anybody watched season 6?
TAC

From

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Return to “TV”